Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion On looks max if someone accuses you as female, you will be extorted a facepic

poobear_bitcoins

Judas Froome,

You have been permanently banned by Moderation Staff.

Additional Comments: foid, if male send proof in form of selfie with time stamp of todays date and my username

I'm not sending my face to smelly looks forum moderators. Their loss

Getting banned for no reason feels extremely violating so I had to get that off my chest

So are you a woman or not?

I thought you were a shitty troll.

Judas Froome,

Additional Comments: foid, if male send proof in form of selfie with time stamp of todays date and my username

Getting banned for no reason feels extremely violating so I had to get that off my chest
u get banned for a reason

Judas Froome,

was that the account with the smurf dude?

Judas Froome,

i larped as female and got banned but the great lord crisick got me unbanned. @ascension_real @Tombradylover @n9wiff @alurmo do you guys remember 😢

Last edited:

Back