- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Messages
- 2,330
- Online time
- 5d 27m
- Reputation
- 6,236
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
its an aura loss ngleven if its true
i dont mind still being mates with him
i wont judge himits an aura loss ngl
cuz ur 53 unc you'll catch a caseThey wanted to send me nudes but I said no
I knowThey wanted to send me nudes but I said no
They don’t mindcuz ur 53 unc you'll catch a case
WhoI know
Not saying in public server
thats based im talking ab first part of dming foid dailyn***a I think I only mentioned it once and it was when someone called me an incel or something and I said lmao I have some girls sending me nudes and shit
So what ? She would dm too it was mostly about forum retards and rating peoplethats based im talking ab first part of dming foid daily
ok not bad thenSo what ? She would dm too it was mostly about forum retards and rating people