Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Over girl in club call me short

A friend of mine say to this girl in club to talk to me and she say im short. She is like 6'0 like me.my friend say is normal because she is tall girl, he is coping. Over for my manlet genes
Friend probably is coping, this isn’t a heightpill though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sv3rige dated a 6’ woman at 6’1.5 barely taller simply because of pheno and looks I think
2 years ago a mtb girl with 6'2 in club more taller than me approuch and ask for kiss. And we makeout a good time. A think for some girls height not have that much importance

Sv3rige dated a 6’ woman at 6’1.5 barely taller simply because of pheno and looks I think
And this girl are staring a 6'4 gl guy i want die after see this

Face very important being lean is very important in clubs they can tell if ur a bloatcel even if drunk
Serious? I always think drunk girls cannot see that much.

They can tell face, obviously height and frame is important to some degree but they can tell if ur ugly or not
One night one female friend is very drink and approach almost all guys see in clubs and kiss almost 20 guys in 30 min. And approach a guy with a girlfriend close and she fight with girlfriend. I think in this night face is not important for her she almost fall

One night one female friend is very drink and approach almost all guys see in clubs and kiss almost 20 guys in 30 min. And approach a guy with a girlfriend close and she fight with girlfriend. I think in this night face is not important for her she almost fall
Kiss =\ make out or slay

more important than in another setting sure, but face still matters a lot.
I see, that's pretty much the consensus I've gathered from .org, but maybe I should go see for myself. I hate drinking and those types of settings though

I see, that's pretty much the consensus I've gathered from .org, but maybe I should go see for myself. I hate drinking and those types of settings though
Tbh I'd have to go and see myself as well. Literally tales from the basement from me hahaha

He mentioned that an even taller girl liked him a couple years ago and made out with him because he looked better then
I think some girls give more importance to height and others not. Depends

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sonofizrod Off-Topic 31
Ben07 Off-Topic 7
Preston_Real Off-Topic 9
sonofizrod Ratings 7