Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Over girl put me in friendzone fast

badg96

Established
I met a girl last night at a friends dinner I had never seen her before. We went to a club and she asked me for my Instagram and cell phone number. When we were leaving the club she asked where I work and she said I work near her, she said we have to have lunch during the week but she wants her brother to go too. Truly over she friendzone me

I think im subhuman maybe im not but i feel. And sonetimes i have good english because before i use translator now i not want make effort
Why do you feel subhuman? Also what translator do you use?

Yes im nt i think not htn. I never say im mot nt but i have mental problems but not autistic
You said on .org you are autistic? Or is that account not you?

I thought it was subhhmanchad
proof bhai

@sigma

I met a girl last night at a friends dinner I had never seen her before. We went to a club and she asked me for my Instagram and cell phone number. When we were leaving the club she asked where I work and she said I work near her, she said we have to have lunch during the week but she wants her brother to go too. Truly over she friendzone me
it means nothing, she can likes you enough if she ask you insta phone number and where you work.

Go to the date but expect nothing. worst case scenario is pure friendzone and her brother is gay af

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it means nothing, she can likes you enough if she ask you insta phone number and where you work.

Go to the date but expect nothing. worst case scenario is pure friendzone and her brother is gay af
She first say for only us go for lunch but after i say i work in IT she say her brother work in IT and she say maybe is good if her brother go to lunch for talk

She first say for only us go for lunch but after i say i work in IT she say her brother work in IT and she say maybe is good if her brother go to lunch for talk
go for it anyways, you'll see

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iabsolvejordan Off-Topic 16
iabsolvejordan Looksmaxxing 36
P Ratings 37
M Off-Topic 76