Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion PET MEGATHREAD

who said this cartoon is underage, you guys act is if she has a passport its just some shit i found on google.
she is clearly prepubescent and looks like a loli

Doesn't suprise me that Abrahamic religions have weird things for kids
humans will be act badly regardless of their religions, it is bad when somebody who is meant to be a moral examplar does it
nowadays it is legal in many islamic countries to marry children

didn't he have a slave too?? idk about the cat ears but ..maybe not so haram
in islam you are allowed to have many wives as well as have relations with female slaves such as trophies from conquests
normies get 4 wives muhammed had as many as he wanted

humans will be act badly regardless of their religions, it is bad when somebody who is meant to be a moral examplar does it
nowadays it is legal in many islamic countries to marry children
Abrahamic religions have too much cases about kids being touched even if it's suppossed to be prohibited, that's why I don't like religions their leaders don't follow their own morals, twist their sacred books words, and use the faith as power to damage others and be more powerful
And the ones who pray are in fault for following them and not questioning the way their leaders do what they do, turning religion from a moral north to stupid discussions with imaginary enemies

in islam you are allowed to have many wives as well as have relations with female slaves such as trophies from conquests
normies get 4 wives muhammed had as many as he wanted
That's not original from Quran I think they did because of a crisis of lacking males after a brutal war or something like that

Abrahamic religions have too much cases about kids being touched even if it's suppossed to be prohibited, that's why I don't like religions their leaders don't follow their own morals, twist their sacred books words, and use the faith as power to damage others and be more powerful
And the ones who pray are in fault for following them and not questioning the way their leaders do what they do, turning religion from a moral north to stupid discussions with imaginary enemies
very true
i do not trust books as a source for divine revelation... theyre all human made, and they have morally questionable things such as murder, slavery, immoral sexual relations, etc

That's not original from Quran I think they did because of a crisis of lacking males after a brutal war or something like that
Surah 23, Al-Muminun, of the Quran in verse 6 and Surah 70, Al-Maarij, in verse 30 both, in identical wording, draw a distinction between spouses and "those whom one's right hands possess", saying " ุฃูŽุฒู’ูˆูŽุงุฌูู‡ูู…ู’ ุฃูŽูˆู’ ู…ูŽุง ู…ูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽุชู’ ุฃูŽูŠู’ู…ูŽุงู†ูู‡ูู…ู’" (literally, "their spouses or what their right hands possess"), while clarifying that sexual intercourse with either is permissible. Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi explains that "two categories of women have been excluded from the general command of guarding the private parts: (a) wives, (b) women who are legally in one's possession".[79] Islamic law, using the term Ma malakat aymanukum ("what your right hands possess") considered sexual relations with female slaves as lawful.[80]

Surah 23, Al-Muminun, of the Quran in verse 6 and Surah 70, Al-Maarij, in verse 30 both, in identical wording, draw a distinction between spouses and "those whom one's right hands possess", saying " ุฃูŽุฒู’ูˆูŽุงุฌูู‡ูู…ู’ ุฃูŽูˆู’ ู…ูŽุง ู…ูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽุชู’ ุฃูŽูŠู’ู…ูŽุงู†ูู‡ูู…ู’" (literally, "their spouses or what their right hands possess"), while clarifying that sexual intercourse with either is permissible. Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi explains that "two categories of women have been excluded from the general command of guarding the private parts: (a) wives, (b) women who are legally in one's possession".[79] Islamic law, using the term Ma malakat aymanukum ("what your right hands possess") considered sexual relations with female slaves as lawful.[80]
Brutal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
annabelleblue Looksmaxxing 19
neymar Off-Topic 16
glamourpursuer Off-Topic 6
Ben07 Off-Topic 29