Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Pick 2 to defend you,the rest are coming to kill you:Prehistoric Edition

Clone

HighT
Reputable
Established ★
you are on a island surrounded by 7 dinosaurs choose 2 to defend you the rest will attack you
1000005804.jpg

Tyrannosaurus Rex
1000005809.jpg
Stats: weight 15,000lbs height 20ft or 9 meters

Spinosaurus
1000005816.jpg
Stats: weight 44,000lbs height 18ft or 7 meters

Titanoboa
1000005808.jpg
Stats: weight 2,000lbs height 48ft or 12 meters

Therizinosaurus
1000005815.jpg
Stats: weight 11,000lbs height 16ft or 4 meters

Gigantosaurus
1000005817.jpg
Stats: weight 30,000lbs height 43ft or 13 meters

Pterosaurs
1000005811.png
Stats: weight 550lbs height 36ft or 11 meters

Gigantoraptor
1000005818.jpg
Stats: weight 6'400lbs height 16ft or 5 meters

Note: I don't know if it's metres or meters

Note: I don't know if it's metres or meters
depends on the country

oof this is hard ngl.
pterosaurs. i can fly away, or at least stay in the air to avoid attacks. maybe i could fly away to a different safer land.
the other one will be spinosaurus. he can swim, and also pretty sigma. i really liked spinosaurus when i was younger so its bias and not skills there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
depends on the country

oof this is hard ngl.
pterosaurs. i can fly away, or at least stay in the air to avoid attacks. maybe i could fly away to a different safer land.
the other one will be spinosaurus. he can swim, and also pretty sigma. i really liked spinosaurus when i was younger so its bias and not skills there
Agreed man if Spinosaurus is not on your team it's over

Giganto raptor is scariest imo, it’s small enough to attack efficiently

depends on the country

oof this is hard ngl.
Skill issue just 1 vs 7

Titanoboa and spinosaurus is pretty good the boa is basically op

i wouldve considered titanboa if it were venomous. otherwise just grab it and eat its middle
But it can wrap its self around all dinosaurs and suffocate it to death

my plan would be to assemble weapons and hide in the trees by being camoflauged. Then I would jump at their eyes when given the opportunity or for the smaller ones attack the legs by hiding the ground. From there I would pick them off 1 by 1

my plan would be to assemble weapons and hide in the trees by being camoflauged. Then I would jump at their eyes when given the opportunity or for the smaller ones attack the legs by hiding the ground. From there I would pick them off 1 by 1
Yeah I’d die within 5 minutes

what weapons? youre on a desserted island

Realistically I’d take the boa and ptero, flying away and suffocating dinos

Realistically I’d take the boa and ptero, flying away and suffocating dinos
think about it, ptero oneshots boa.
ptero flies in the air, boa cant see it. ptero dives and drives its skull through the boa's head, fatal. if it misses it can try again with no harm done

think about it, ptero oneshots boa.
ptero flies in the air, boa cant see it. ptero dives and drives its skull through the boa's head, fatal. if it misses it can try again with no harm done
The boa is 2,000lbs the ptero might have a hard time

i’m getting an AR 15, a 12 gauge semi auto shotgun loaded with slugs, and one of those giant long rifles they hunt elephants with

plus frag grenades and shi

i’m getting an AR 15, a 12 gauge semi auto shotgun loaded with slugs, and one of those giant long rifles they hunt elephants with

Yeah it's over man gonna die instantly

*All the dinosaurs run away because I mog them all*
(I think im Jordan Barret)
(I have severe schizophrenia)
Skull mog
1000005822.jpg

i would get a gas mask for myself and drop explosive gas bombs on the dinos using my ptero, while my spino chills in the water. the explosions will harm them and the gas will be deadly. they will be weak and pained. once the gas clears up my ptero and spino strike

i would get a gas mask for myself and drop explosive gas bombs on the dinos using my ptero, while my spino chills in the water. the explosions will harm them and the gas will be deadly. they will be weak and pained. once the gas clears up my ptero and spino strike
I should have added the Spinosaurus brother aegyptiacus it's 17ft and 7 tons and probably would be immune to gas and things because of where it lived
1000005823.jpg