Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Please rate me and tell me if there is potential, at least on chatlite (7).

Fraxton

I recently learned about looksmaxxing in a general topic, I want experienced people to express their vision, and I hope for a good community

Details: I am 16 years old, height 178, weight 61. Athletic build. I think I have a good eye area, but there is a problem in the nasolacrimal furrow because of its dark shade under the eyes (I suspect it is genetic). f you need a photo of your physique, write about it, I'll attach it). I think I have a good eye area, but there is a problem in the nasolacrimal sulcus because of it there is a dark shade under the eyes (I suspect it is genetic).

Also thick low-set eyebrows, I think I have a small positive degree, there is also an asymmetry of the eyes, the right eye is more closed by the eyelid, which is why the eye section is lost because of the eyelashes, tell me, does Hunter's eyes have potential?
A big long nose. I want to fix it somehow. Who understands this, give me some advice👎.

And I also don't like my ears in profile👎, they seem to stick out.
Next, I have a sunken lower jaw, but I'm going to get braces this year. In general, I want to know your opinion, and whether I have the potential for high ranks to work on myself in a disciplined manner

IMG_20241009_205858~2.jpgIMG_20241009_210528~2.jpgIMG_20241009_210021~2.jpgIMG_20241009_210345~2.jpg

Last edited:
There is potential for chadlite with surgery

I think puberty didn't fully hit you yet, so try to be healthy and be patient? Look on must reads, I have found a lot of interesting things there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Есть потенциал для чадлита с хирургическим вмешательством
можете ли вы объяснить, почему softmaxxing не может с этим справиться, и что именно нужно исправить?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it's over tbh, just bang roids you crazy fucking ruski, ogre is meta in soviet Россия, shave ur head Ivan and fucking spam hgh, test, tren, primo
Yo, bro. I am glad that you believe in me and have found potential in me!!!

How did you know that I'm Russian?

Yo, bro. I am glad that you believe in me and have found potential in me!!!

How did you know that I'm Russian?
Nothing to do with the Cyrillic part in
Your OP