Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Please Rate Me

arubaba

Merhaba 16 yaşındayım ne yapabilirim?

Attachments

• 25624-9028892fdcb7f192deb321a12e1cfab7.jpg
    25624-9028892fdcb7f192deb321a12e1cfab7.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 14
  • 25623-87a30c95375239ceac5adc8b8b7b7422.jpg
    25623-87a30c95375239ceac5adc8b8b7b7422.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
speak english n***a

bro you are fine you just have to do mewing and maintain correct posture rest everything is fine

d

do i really need le fort 2?
it could help you but i wouldnt do it, even if i needed it
decision is yours, i would not reccomend it tho

Also i dont know much about surgeries so i dont want you to do something i say that might be wrong

it could help you but i wouldnt do it, even if i needed it
decision is yours, i would not reccomend it tho

Also i dont know much about surgeries so i dont want you to do something i say that might be wrong
i ask a on reddit in surgery section whether i need it he said you dont need it bcz it is for he poeple who are born with certain genetic conditions which affect their face devlopment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bro you are fine you just have to do mewing and maintain correct posture rest everything is fine
So why have I never had a girlfriend yet? Is my side profile bad or do I just look good in these photos?