Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Please stop using AI!!!

我愛羅

Écoute chérie, J'ai pas le temps
Requested Ban
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jul 17, 2025
Messages
1,412
Online time
2d 3h
Reputation
3,918
Patterson NJ has been without water for 48 hours. Residents have been having to hunt for water, and the water they do find they have to boil it! 🫩 Your AI chat bot is not going to give you any.
 
Patterson NJ has been without water for 48 hours. Residents have been having to hunt for water, and the water they do find they have to boil it! 🫩 Your AI chat bot is not going to give you any.
Tried finding a news article about it all i could find is that a water pipe or something broke so they sent out a boil water warning u sure chat gpt is depriving american citys? Would have thought it was be some less well off country or something
 
Tried finding a news article about it all i could find is that a water pipe or something broke so they sent out a boil water warning u sure chat gpt is depriving american citys? Would have thought it was be some less well off country or something
Maybe, I haven’t done all of my research because I actually used the title to spread awareness. I guess what I was trying to say is AI is making water less safe, and the use of it ‘wasting water’ is just them not using it correctly something that is necessary! I’ll reply more in detail cause I’m a bit busy right neowwww. Although for the NJ Patterson situation I’m pretty sure it is about a water pipe bursting, it’s basically almost like a Flint Michigan 2.0!!

 
Total end for humans, even more so because AI atrophy the human brain. ITS OVER, they gave a powerful weapon and left it exposed to people who don't even know how to wipe their own asses.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top