Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Please watch this, 6:42 . I watch this everyday and every single team I watch it, my heart drops and I feel amazing

Dandelions

Bonesmashing Everyday Until I Get Lean
Reputable
Established

6:42

Title, It’s the way I get through life and cope. Anytime I feel sad, I put this video on and listen to snowfall by one heart.

It always gives me that one feeling, where you just forget about life and remember you’re 1 person out of a billion on some random floating rock in something called “Milky Way.”. You know, you know that feeling.

Especially when you know the context behind Kyrie, and how he’s treated.

Much love, hope all of you guys reading this have a great day/night. I hope for a better life for all of us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
“It’s okay to be human, I don’t have to be perfect for anyone here, nor do I have to be perfect for the public. So, I’m not near to dispel any perception, I’m just here to be myself.”

Wonderful. Beautiful. @Whitepill @JohnnyCage

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
“If the people understood what words could do to a human being, especially in today’s society, then they wouldn’t be so invested in that.” Definitely a good quote by Kyrie and relatable, I feel as if like people too often forget that people are humans. For them, it might be a quick little joke to make their friends laugh, but to the receipent it might be a lifelong insecurity that they’ll never forget. Later in the interview Kyrie mentions it too how no one cares how he feels. Just so real man, and like I said, if you know the context behind Kyrie it hits deeper. Hope this thread gets some replies because I think that everything Kyrie says, should be something you all remember.

Title, It’s the way I get through life and cope. Anytime I feel sad, I put this video on and listen to snowfall by one heart.

It always gives me that one feeling, where you just forget about life and remember you’re 1 person out of a billion on some random floating rock in something called “Milky Way.”. You know, you know that feeling.

Much love, hope all of you guys reading this have a great day/night. I hope for a better life for all of us.
so true man, love that :peepoLove:

“If the people understood what words could do to a human being, especially in today’s society, then they wouldn’t be so invested in that.” Definitely a good quote by Kyrie and relatable, I feel as if like people too often forget that people are humans. For them, it might be a quick little joke to make their friends laugh, but to the receipent it might be a lifelong insecurity that they’ll never forget. Later in the interview Kyrie mentions it too how no one cares how he feels. Just so real man, and like I said, if you know the context behind Kyrie it hits deeper. Hope this thread gets some replies because I think that everything Kyrie says, should be something you all remember.
kyrie is so overhated by the media

yes