Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Post the funniest things you have seen on psl forums

This is like how in the real world how there are certain people and groups of people you can never talk about or you get cancelled (blacks or ashkenazi Jews)

On this forum anything even slightly critical of Astro will get you banned lmao jfl

This is like how in the real world how there are certain people and groups of people you can never talk about or you get cancelled (blacks or ashkenazi Jews)

On this forum anything even slightly critical of Astro will get you banned lmao jfl
He got banned befuase the admin said it was not funny anymore and getting a bit over used. Also he had two alts he used to rep spam and abuse. Which admin will be fixing likely so you can't just abuse it.

I know you wanna call it mod abuse or call me some power tripping user but you do know I did not intend on deleting your replies to me? I made my explanation and it was a mistake. Do not take a mistake and make it out to be who I am. Softly softly is a low quality user who doesn't actually do anything except bully users. This is not talking about just me BTW. @sexlesstosexles is amoung those who felt this.

He got banned befuase the admin said it was not funny anymore and getting a bit over used. Also he had two alts he used to rep spam and abuse. Which admin will be fixing likely so you can't just abuse it.

I know you wanna call it mod abuse or call me some power tripping user but you do know I did not intend on deleting your replies to me? I made my explanation and it was a mistake. Do not take a mistake and make it out to be who I am. Softly softly is a low quality user who doesn't actually do anything except bully users. This is not talking about just me BTW. @sexlesstosexles is amoung those who felt this.
Bro just ignore him, people like him will feed off your reactions. If he sees you getting pissed about post to rep ratio he will target that. All I’m saying is don’t always say out loud what you are concerned with or annoyed with because people who oppose you will see those same things as the perfect things to target. Just my thoughts.

Rep spamming on a small forum is possibly the dumbest thing ever.

I can talk about Jews irl

ik I meant in a negative way and usually if you have a decent following or influence you risk getting cancelled or being labeled antisemitic
that’s fair I ain’t relevant enough

ik I meant in a negative way and usually if you have a decent following or influence you risk getting cancelled or being labeled antisemitic
real. i remmeber one time i was telling this jewish kid ik that hitler was a vegan. he exploded at me and said that his family members died in concentration camps. i said damn that sucks. and whenever anyone brings up ANYTHING WW2 or israel related he will mention it, it is annoying. at some point he got mad at me when i said ok, started hitting me and shit. then i said i dont care bc it was srsly annoying. he freaked out. i dont know whats wrong with him lol. he has no problem talking shit about black, gypsy, lgbt people but the moment you mention jews youre cooked. ive noticed this about a lot of jews in fact jfl

real. i remmeber one time i was telling this jewish kid ik that hitler was a vegan. he exploded at me and said that his family members died in concentration camps. i said damn that sucks. and whenever anyone brings up ANYTHING WW2 or israel related he will mention it, it is annoying. at some point he got mad at me when i said ok, started hitting me and shit. then i said i dont care bc it was srsly annoying. he freaked out. i dont know whats wrong with him lol. he has no problem talking shit about black, gypsy, lgbt people but the moment you mention jews youre cooked. ive noticed this about a lot of jews in fact jfl
Sounds like a b***h ngl

The first guy in the story not u

download (4).gif

Hit this pose when he hits u and then start calling him kike and then sweep kick his legs so he falls then shout Heil Mein Fuhrer ! Jajaja and then after he is on the ground stomp on his head if no one is around and if anyone is there then stomp on his chest (in game)

View attachment 30256

Hit this pose when he hits u and then start calling him kike and then sweep kick his legs so he falls then shout Heil Mein Fuhrer ! Jajaja and then after he is on the ground stomp on his head if no one is around and if anyone is there then stomp on his chest (in game)
Jajaja es en espanol

Instead of Hahahaha

View attachment 30256

JFL
Jajaja means yes yes yes in german

and also he keeps saying he is 10x stronger than me and can headlock me easily. he also has high bf% and has not trained sports for a year, he keeps flexing old achievements
but still i am not one to get physically violent. and he has a f**k ton of friends. like a f**k ton. he is always with friends yapping

JFL

and also he keeps saying he is 10x stronger than me and can headlock me easily. he also has high bf% and has not trained sports for a year, he keeps flexing old achievements
but still i am not one to get physically violent. and he has a f**k ton of friends. like a f**k ton. he is always with friends yapping
oh shit thats what it means?

normally thats js hahaha in spanish

normally thats js hahaha in spanish
Yeah in the spanish context it is
But raj was talking in german about hitler so it was german language

Lol ik people who say that spanish people laugh like the english “jaja” and russians laugh like “xaxa”

Yeah in the spanish context it is
But raj was talking in german about hitler so it was german language

Lol ik people who say that spanish people laugh like the english “jaja” and russians laugh like “xaxa”
raj is tweakin rn

JFL

Gas

JFL

that probably means he's only partially jewish and insecure and shit, the most antisemitic people i have ever met were jewish, look at bobby fischer, im part ashkenazi myself, hating your own race is only natural at high iq

Back