Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

prom

tami_26

Leader of the foid epidemic
Section Moderator
Established
Guild
paragon
vry random but i remembered i have prom on the 25th BUT

I descend after exam season
I have no one to go with 💀
I have 0 dancing abilities (I'm rlly contradicting stereotypes!)
I lost all social skills

kms tbh 💀💀

did any of u guys go prom? How was it? tbh just yap about prom (what you think of it as concept,tips,your experience etc)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
i went to middle school prom it was ass and i looked horrible, only the food was good otherwise i felt really shitty and insecure
nah i alr peeped the menu 4 my prom,only some ass finger food being served,imma uber eats in that bih for sum food icl

• Staff
maybe ill order a burger,or some katsu curry,idk
nah i alr peeped the menu 4 my prom,only some ass finger food being served,imma uber eats in that bih for sum food icl

vry random but i remembered i have prom on the 25th BUT

I descend after exam season
I have no one to go with 💀
I have 0 dancing abilities (I'm rlly contradicting stereotypes!)
I lost all social skills

kms tbh 💀💀

did any of u guys go prom? How was it? tbh just yap about prom (what you think of it as concept,tips,your experience etc)
Haircut

• Staff
Blacks aren't common anywhere except africa

I have never seen a black person irl they are abnormal to me ig
i thought blacks r sort of common is america,the caribbean,and some parts of Europe (like London or France),
if not then I'm ultra rare from being part afro-Latina Caribbean (gaudeloupe) and east african :love: 😜

You might regret it, but there’s nothing to lose so just go. Maybe you’ll see Baby Gronk rizzing up Livvy Dunne. Just kidding, XDXDXDXDXD. In seriousness however, it’s a great learning and experience opportunity and maybe you’ll find a friend or person to interact with long term!

You might regret it, but there’s nothing to lose so just go. Maybe you’ll see Baby Gronk rizzing up Livvy Dunne. Just kidding, XDXDXDXDXD. In seriousness however, it’s a great learning and experience opportunity and maybe you’ll find a friend or person to interact with long term!
Bhai high school relationships almost never last, same with friendships

I was friends with the 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ in high school

this but in middle school, and most of them did not want to befriend me because i did not look lgbt and they would nitpick everything i say, tell me i am insensitive, and then tell everyone else i am bigoted. they were annoying snowflakes and i had really bad mental problems in middle school and struggled with friends so it was a bad combo

this but in middle school, and most of them did not want to befriend me because i did not look lgbt and they would nitpick everything i say, tell me i am insensitive, and then tell everyone else i am bigoted. they were annoying snowflakes and i had really bad mental problems in middle school and struggled with friends so it was a bad combo
I did not post for BLM in 2020 and they all cut me off, which is why I don’t have any friends

• Staff
I did not post for BLM in 2020 and they all cut me off, which is why I don’t have any friends
thats crazy,the BLM movement was a scam,did nothing but raise a bit of awareness

• Staff
Bhai high school relationships almost never last, same with friendships

same but like when i was 13 ish , worst experience of my life tbh
dropped all of them
found out now one of them is a pedo,
I still cant believe I invited them to my house with my little siblings in there

I never went to my prom., I don't like social events.

I didn't even attend my own graduation :nopers: