Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Question for Bluepillers…

Although I'm not a bluepiller, this is what I think. Women and men think the same. In similar fashion to looksmaxxers who want attention post-op, they wear revealing clothing to gain positive attention and recognition from the general public.

If women wear shit like yoga pants in public, I feel they WANT RANDOM MEN TO STARE AT THEIR ASS.

Do you agree with this? If not, explain your cope.?
I can't stand yoga pants. Only bare skin gets me off lookin at. Short skirts with no nylons. Women wearing yoga pants looks trashy as hell.

View attachment 43824
“yeah i just dress this way because its comfortable 🙂
Thats when u go up and give it a nice firm slap and then run away quickly in the opposite direction. Try it out OP i think u will be satisfied with the results. Bonus points for not running and staring them down after

this forum is chock full of bluepillers
people still talk about NT and brain chemistry

when they should be worrying about the chemistry between Chad and their oneitis
I cant find them but blue pillars are just supreme copes "Why is she dating that ugly guy then" when she had 5 ex's before she met the ugly guy. but also while blue pillars might be right about other shit I merge blue pill with black pill don't make incel your entire life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I cant find them but blue pillars are just supreme copes "Why is she dating that ugly guy then" when she had 5 ex's before she met the ugly guy. but also while blue pillars might be right about other shit I merge blue pill with black pill don't make incel your entire life.
incrl is my lifr because i never had a chance