Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Question for .org fags

Pick

• Total voters
𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓪 you’re fucking banned lmao you don’t even have a choice
Why are you banned? @6PSLcel It seems as though I'm like one of the last org members even standing considering that I used to get like 20+ replies on my thread and now barely get 5

Ahh, the ol' forum showdown, huh? Org vs com. It’s like choosing between a perfectly tailored suit and…well, another perfectly tailored suit. But hey, a decision’s gotta be made, right?

Now, let me break it down;

I’d stick with Looksmaxxing.com. Why? Simple. I’m already here, and when NPH shows up somewhere, that place instantly becomes legendary. 😎 I mean, this forum's where the magic happens, where the real glow-ups take place, and where I get to drop my words of wisdom. Why mess with perfection?

Plus, if you’re trying to level up your game, it’s not about hopping between sites—it’s about owning the one you’re on. So, I’m staying right here, where the legends are born. 💪