Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Question for orgcels part2

He’s indiscriminate, but Schery’s suicide was caused by real-life circumstances. It does beg the question; would more positivity have helped him? Who knows. But to pin the blame on BGM isn’t right.

Yeah ikr.
All I’m saying is he contributed
 
All I’m saying is he contributed
Did he really, and by how much? I don't think blaming one user in particular is the right answer. If you want to blame anyone on the forum, blame the forum itself and/or its staff members for allowing the kind of toxicity that you're used to.
 
Did he really, and by how much? I don't think blaming one user in particular is the right answer. If you want to blame anyone on the forum, blame the forum itself and/or its staff members for allowing the kind of toxicity that you're used to.
Even if it’s a lil you don’t look at a guy with suicidal tendencies and go bully him , I’m not putting all the blame on him btw also he literally made fun of it
 
Even if it’s a lil you don’t look at a guy with suicidal tendencies and go bully him , I’m not putting all the blame on him btw also he literally made fun of it
That's true, but in the case of Schery, he did not express any suicidal tendencies. He just mentioned it on the exact same day of his suicide. As for making fun of it, what exactly are you talking about? What did he say or do? A staff member actually made fun of Schery, so I called him out publicly. It led to him calling it a beef, while I didn't see it as such. End result, however, was that he would get demoted by an administrator after I told the administrator about his actions, which I thought was appalling. It wasn't just him making fun of the guy that made me start to talk shit, he was also, as it turns out, sending people in PMs his post in which he flamed me, which he claimed was my "evisceration." After evidence came to light, I understood why his post in particular got so many reacts as opposed to mine, he was literally begging for them, JFL! He who laughs last, laughs best. 😃
 
That's true, but in the case of Schery, he did not express any suicidal tendencies. He just mentioned it on the exact same day of his suicide. As for making fun of it, what exactly are you talking about? What did he say or do? A staff member actually made fun of Schery, so I called him out publicly. It led to him calling it a beef, while I didn't see it as such. End result, however, was that he would get demoted by an administrator after I told the administrator about his actions, which I thought was appalling. It wasn't just him making fun of the guy that made me start to talk shit, he was also, as it turns out, sending people in PMs his post in which he flamed me, which he claimed was my "evisceration." After evidence came to light, I understood why his post in particular got so many reacts as opposed to mine, he was literally begging for them, JFL! He who laughs last, laughs best. 😃
That explains mad shit tbh
 
That explains mad shit tbh
Do you understand who I'm talking about? Even some literal pajeeta shitskin foid on here was happy about my "evisceration." All the Indians were loving it. One pajeet even said he saved the post so he could laugh at it. Pajeets are retarded asf. 😒
 
Do you understand who I'm talking about? Even some literal pajeeta shitskin foid on here was happy about my "evisceration." All the Indians were loving it. One pajeet even said he saved the post so he could laugh at it. Pajeets are retarded asf. 😒
Who was the mod
 
Do you understand who I'm talking about? Even some literal pajeeta shitskin foid on here was happy about my "evisceration." All the Indians were loving it. One pajeet even said he saved the post so he could laugh at it. Pajeets are retarded asf. 😒
IMG_8069.jpeg
 
He is that way with everyone, right now you guys are trying to make it seem personal, which isn't the case.
Ik it never was personal I do see him do that with everyone, but saying that he didnt do shit is an exaggeration.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top