Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Question for the beautiful lovely women of the forum

Why do you hate so much when ugly men sent their own way decide to ascend by having sex with hookers? Women always seem to get very angry at this fact, like women hate me when I say I’ve fucked hookers even more than they hated me for my face. These whor- I mean ladies wouldn’t have touched me anyways, so why does it piss them off so bad?

Why do you hate so much when ugly men sent their own way decide to ascend by having sex with hookers? Women always seem to get very angry at this fact, like women hate me when I say I’ve fucked hookers even more than they hated me for my face. These whor- I mean ladies wouldn’t have touched me anyways, so why does it piss them off so bad?
Because they're coping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i don’t hate it, it’s your life. if someone wants to have a bunch of meaningless sex which happens a lot these days (both women and men) then they can.
It is only really meaningless because it doesn’t result in procreation, but it’s good for mental health. I don’t believe sex has any ultimate meaning beyond reproduction though

It is only really meaningless because it doesn’t result in procreation, but it’s good for mental health. I don’t believe sex has any ultimate meaning beyond reproduction though
no. i’m saying its meaningless because there is no relationship behind it, no love, no commitment, etc. happens a lot with hookup culture going on and the whole having sex with hookers/prostitutes thing you’re talking about. we all think about things differently tho, for example some women believe it’s empowering to have sex with a shit load of men every week (it’s not, it’s disgusting) and you think sex doesn’t have any meaning unless it’s to procreate. we all have our own values and morals tho.

no. i’m saying its meaningless because there is no relationship behind it, no love, no commitment, etc. happens a lot with hookup culture going on and the whole having sex with hookers/prostitutes thing you’re talking about. we all think about things differently tho, for example some women believe it’s empowering to have sex with a shit load of men every week (it’s not, it’s disgusting) and you think sex doesn’t have any meaning unless it’s to procreate. we all have our own values and morals tho.
I’m sorry but I do not believe in love, and I do not believe that commitments to others are anything more than ephemeral truces in the battle royale that is life. What matters is genes, and ensuring the survival of your own at all costs.

I’m sorry but I do not believe in love, and I do not believe that commitments to others are anything more than ephemeral truces in the battle royale that is life. What matters is genes, and ensuring the survival of your own at all costs.
well then we can agree to disagree about it. i find your perspective interesting.

Whoring around is filthy because the woman becomes a slave to money, and you become a slave to your desires. Stay @sigma , reject the degenerate lifestyle.
Women can be a slave to money or a slave to chad. Id rather them suck my cock for a few bucks instead of ignoring me and only fucking chad. i need pussy. i deserve pussy.

Women can be a slave to money or a slave to chad. Id rather them suck my cock for a few bucks instead of ignoring me and only fucking chad. i need pussy. i deserve pussy.
If you have to pay for something without sweating bro, it’s not well deserved.

If you have to pay for something without sweating bro, it’s not well deserved.
a) effort is meaningless dont ever talk to me about that
b) i unfortunately did put in effort to make this money
c) in the context of normal relationships everything should happen naturally, like a chemical reaction. there is no effort, its spontaneous. love is a chemical reaction caused by seeing attractive people and it makes you want to breed.

a) effort is meaningless dont ever talk to me about that
Won’t even debate you on this
b) i unfortunately did put in effort to make this money
But it won’t get you a meaningful woman
c) in the context of normal relationships everything should happen naturally, like a chemical reaction. there is no effort, its spontaneous. love is a chemical reaction caused by seeing attractive people and it makes you want to breed.
That’s called lust not love.

Won’t even debate you on this

But it won’t get you a meaningful woman

That’s called lust not love.
A meaningful woman will never want me because of my genes

Lust is equivalent with love they are just different words

women say prositution is ok but the men buying the services are disgusting

i find both disgusting

if a woman grew up in a poor financial and emotional environment that led to her being a prostitute, then a better life should be offered to her, like a path to education or job
if a woman has a lot of decisions but chooses to become a prostitute, like educated women with OF, then its shame on them and shame on society.

and a man is quick for lust as well. looksmax and also genetic engineering should be improved to drag our men out of the slums of trueceldom. and i would recommend not banging hookers

women say prositution is ok but the men buying the services are disgusting

i find both disgusting

if a woman grew up in a poor financial and emotional environment that led to her being a prostitute, then a better life should be offered to her, like a path to education or job
if a woman has a lot of decisions but chooses to become a prostitute, like educated women with OF, then its shame on them and shame on society.

and a man is quick for lust as well. looksmax and also genetic engineering should be improved to drag our men out of the slums of trueceldom. and i would recommend not banging hookers
I need to have sex with hookers
you must understand
there is no hope
for me
free sex for me IS impossible
@sportsmogger will corroborate this
you cannot expect Me to Suffer In Silence. I need pussy for my mental Health

I need to have sex with hookers
you must understand
there is no hope
for me
free sex for me IS impossible
@sportsmogger will corroborate this
you cannot expect Me to Suffer In Silence. I need pussy for my mental Health
grind looksmaxxing
date a blind girl
go to disability centers and shit to get disabled and autistic girls

grind looksmaxxing
date a blind girl
go to disability centers and shit to get disabled and autistic girls
Autistic girls want me dead

Blind girls are maybe but i’ve never met one

as for looksmaxxing i cant afford any surgeries and cant edit my genes

Autistic girls want me dead

Blind girls are maybe but i’ve never met one

as for looksmaxxing i cant afford any surgeries and cant edit my genes
ok
moneymax
personality and voicemax and study guides on line for female pleasure
then go to a blind center and find a girl there

Because it means you are a lover. Being Virgin is also as bad as paying hookers but at least with virgins there are somes that have fetish or that are also virgin so you have a little more chances (just a little)

Man tryna act like jesus and shit..I hate people that set us back and support retarded ideologies that only harm others.
everyone always believes their own ideology is right. they feel justified from their own feelings or subjective facts. there is no such thing as true objectivity in the human mind. objectiivity is simply a concept and the universe in itself is objective and not.
the woman who cheats on her husband believes she is justified because her husband is at work too much and she's bored. the man feels its not justified. i cant invalidate either of their feelings, its simply how they feel and their POV. yes beliefs change. but there is no true ideology.

everyone always believes their own ideology is right. they feel justified from their own feelings or subjective facts. there is no such thing as true objectivity in the human mind. objectiivity is simply a concept and the universe in itself is objective and not.
the woman who cheats on her husband believes she is justified because her husband is at work too much and she's bored. the man feels its not justified. i cant invalidate either of their feelings, its simply how they feel and their POV. yes beliefs change. but there is no true ideology.
A new flood is needed

ok
moneymax
personality and voicemax and study guides on line for female pleasure
then go to a blind center and find a girl there
making money IS impossible as MVP always taught me
but maybe I could try the blind thing
but the hot ones will get stolen by chads anyways

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
damiankater Off-Topic 12
Ben07 Off-Topic 56