Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

question for the girls

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bump

louis partridge is the first person who comes to mind who is well known for me
others would probably be ateş salih and alessandro delissola
but they are not my ideal because they are not pretty boys. my dream guy is lord tewksebury 🤭

special mention- josh richards

ok i can’t pick just three, hyunjin from stray kids and beomgyu from txt are so 🤭
and K from &team idc what anyone says

i do NOT find that jordan barrett mf attractive
he also just gives off such dirty fuckboy vibes that i don’t like

ooh i’m late but i wanna answer this
1. cillian murphy
2. david laid
3. luke pasqualino (when he played freddy from skins specifically)

ooh i’m late but i wanna answer this
1. cillian murphy
2. david laid
3. luke pasqualino (when he played freddy from skins specifically)
David laid is so real, such a fricking handsome dude, especially when he was like 19. Sadly definitely not as attractive now as he was

David laid is so real, such a fricking handsome dude, especially when he was like 19. Sadly definitely not as attractive now as he was
true, not as attractive as before but still super attractive

true, not as attractive as before but still super attractive
Overall he had and has such an incredibly high appeal. Tall, like 6'2, one of the best physiques of all time (extremely wide shoulders, narrow waist, good muscle bellies), and to top it off, one of the most attractive faces to ever exist

Overall he had and has such an incredibly high appeal. Tall, like 6'2, one of the best physiques of all time (extremely wide shoulders, narrow waist, good muscle bellies), and to top it off, one of the most attractive faces to ever exist
hes blessed asf

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
damiankater Off-Topic 12
TheLookInYourEyes Off-Topic 40
Ben07 Off-Topic 56
pompompurino Off-Topic 25