- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
Deleted 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Primal theoryI mean like the smell a hoodie smells of after wearing it for a few days.
I think it smells quite good. Maybe it depends on the person.
Also I don't mean sweat smell. Like after you REALLY sweat you definitely don't smell good.

No they stinkI mean like the smell a hoodie smells of after wearing it for a few days.
I think it smells quite good. Maybe it depends on the person.
Also I don't mean sweat smell. Like after you REALLY sweat you definitely don't smell good.
I know it may sound weirdPrimal theory![]()
Yeah I'm deleting this threadYou like boysmell, don't you?
Gifted urself tbhYeah I'm deleting this thread