Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Question?

?????

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Clone

HighT
Reputable
Established ★
Would you rather have a 10/10 phisque the first person in human history to achieve a 10/10 phisque that attracts everyone but have a 0.1% face meaning you have the ugliest face in human history

Or would you rather have a 10/10 face the first face in history to be a 10/10 but have a 0.1% phisque meaning you have the worst phisque in human history

n***a what is the worst physique in human history
People like edp445 exist
Will you be some snorlax type monster walking around?
Or just an ugly one that’s not functionally fucked

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
People like edp445 exist
Not obese just have the worst phisque ever

Extremely narrow clavicles,t rex arms,very wide hips that type of thing

People like edp445 exist
Face over physique any day.

This.

Physique counts as body so it takes in account for height too. Could be 5ft1 with scoliosis and male boobs with wide hips :kekw:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This.

Physique I assume counts as body so it takes in account for height too. Could be 5ft1 with scoliosis and male boobs with wide hips :kekw:
Height won't be affected

This.

Physique I assume counts as body so it takes in account for height too. Could be 5ft1 with scoliosis and male boobs with wide hips :kekw:
A good body just makes an ugly face, or a lack of height, stand out all the more. On the other hand a good face can make up for a lack of a good body.

i can just create a better physique, face cannot be changed tho unless i get surgery but there are possibilities to be botched.
so yeah rather have good face and bad body then just diet and exercise to create a better body.

Not obese just have the worst phisque ever

Extremely narrow clavicles,t rex arms,very wide hips that type of thing
holy shit i thought you meant fat as fuck…
i think it’s over either way then

Would you rather have a 10/10 phisque the first person in human history to achieve a 10/10 phisque that attracts everyone but have a 0.1% face meaning you have the ugliest face in human history

Or would you rather have a 10/10 face the first face in history to be a 10/10 but have a 0.1% phisque meaning you have the worst phisque in human history
2, the worst women physique isn’t too bad/usually liked by some group

2, face is everything

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Autismcel Off-Topic 16
T Off-Topic 40
Ben07 Off-Topic 56
Pavel Off-Topic 5