Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Questions about estrogen and other things like that

Angels2345

I’ve been looking to start estrogen for some time now I just don’t know how to go about it whare to go or who to see. I also just wanted some help if someone can explain how estrogen/progesterone works and the difference ext but my main question is how to start it and how to prepare for it but I do need advice because I’m not fully understanding of the changes and witch type is right for me (please dm me for pictures of info)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve been looking to start estrogen for some time now I just don’t know how to go about it whare to go or who to see. I also just wanted some help if someone can explain how estrogen/progesterone works and the difference ext but my main question is how to start it and how to prepare for it but I do need advice because I’m not fully understanding of the changes and witch type is right for me (please dm me for pictures of info)

oh uh itll soften ur feauters youll gain weight and ur dick will shrink
😭alright

what AI says cuz im lazy

Starting Estrogen: A Guide for Trans Women​

Understanding Estrogen and Progesterone

Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. It's responsible for many physical changes associated with puberty and womanhood, such as breast development, widening of hips, and the onset of menstruation. Progesterone is another female hormone that plays a key role in the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and the maintenance of bone health.

Choosing the Right Estrogen and Dosage

The type and dosage of estrogen you'll need will depend on your individual needs and preferences. Common methods of estrogen delivery include:

• Oral pills: A convenient option, but may have some side effects like nausea or bloating.
  • Patches: Applied to the skin, these provide a steady release of estrogen.
  • Injections: Administered intramuscularly, these can be effective but require regular injections.
Starting Estrogen: A Step-by-Step Guide

1. Consult a Healthcare Provider: Find a healthcare provider who specializes in transgender care. They can assess your medical history, perform necessary tests, and recommend the most suitable estrogen regimen for you.
  2. Prepare for Potential Changes: Be prepared for changes in your body, such as:
    • Breast development
    • Changes in body fat distribution
    • Softening of skin
    • Decreased facial hair growth
    • Voice changes
  3. Monitor Your Progress: Regular check-ups with your healthcare provider will help monitor your progress, adjust your dosage if needed, and address any potential side effects.
Additional Considerations

• Antiandrogens: You may also be prescribed antiandrogens to block the effects of testosterone, which can accelerate the feminizing process.
  • Progesterone: While not always necessary, progesterone can help regulate the menstrual cycle and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
  • Mental Health: Starting hormone therapy can be a significant step. It's important to have a strong support system and consider seeking mental health counseling if needed.
Remember: The journey of transitioning is personal. It's essential to work closely with your healthcare provider to find the best approach for your individual needs and goals.

Would you like to discuss any specific questions or concerns you have about starting estrogen?

Please note:
While I can provide general information, it's crucial to consult with a qualified healthcare professional for personalized advice and guidance.

what AI says cuz im lazy

Starting Estrogen: A Guide for Trans Women​

Understanding Estrogen and Progesterone

Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. It's responsible for many physical changes associated with puberty and womanhood, such as breast development, widening of hips, and the onset of menstruation. Progesterone is another female hormone that plays a key role in the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and the maintenance of bone health.

Choosing the Right Estrogen and Dosage

The type and dosage of estrogen you'll need will depend on your individual needs and preferences. Common methods of estrogen delivery include:

• Oral pills: A convenient option, but may have some side effects like nausea or bloating.
  • Patches: Applied to the skin, these provide a steady release of estrogen.
  • Injections: Administered intramuscularly, these can be effective but require regular injections.
Starting Estrogen: A Step-by-Step Guide

1. Consult a Healthcare Provider: Find a healthcare provider who specializes in transgender care. They can assess your medical history, perform necessary tests, and recommend the most suitable estrogen regimen for you.
  2. Prepare for Potential Changes:Be prepared for changes in your body, such as:
    • Breast development
    • Changes in body fat distribution
    • Softening of skin
    • Decreased facial hair growth
    • Voice changes
  3. Monitor Your Progress: Regular check-ups with your healthcare provider will help monitor your progress, adjust your dosage if needed, and address any potential side effects.
Additional Considerations

• Antiandrogens: You may also be prescribed antiandrogens to block the effects of testosterone, which can accelerate the feminizing process.
  • Progesterone: While not always necessary, progesterone can help regulate the menstrual cycle and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
  • Mental Health: Starting hormone therapy can be a significant step. It's important to have a strong support system and consider seeking mental health counseling if needed.
Remember: The journey of transitioning is personal. It's essential to work closely with your healthcare provider to find the best approach for your individual needs and goals.

Would you like to discuss any specific questions or concerns you have about starting estrogen?

Please note:
While I can provide general information, it's crucial to consult with a qualified healthcare professional for personalized advice and guidance.
Create a thread about that brooo @sigma