Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious racism allegations.

.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵

healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
31,605
Solutions
4
Reputation
136,952
Location
Hell
I wanted to make it clear that i'm not racist. the threads I posted before were just attempts of me trying to be funny, but there’s no excuse. i take full responsibility for my words and I’m not here to ask for forgiveness. whether you believe me or not, I don't really care but I needed to acknowledge this so yeah thats it
 
I wanted to make it clear that i'm not racist. the threads I posted before were just attempts of me trying to be funny, but there’s no excuse. i take full responsibility for my words and I’m not here to ask for forgiveness. whether you believe me or not, I don't really care but I needed to acknowledge this so yeah thats it
Aren’t you black n***a? You cant be a racist
 
IMG_7865.jpeg
 
I wanted to make it clear that i'm not racist. the threads I posted before were just attempts of me trying to be funny, but there’s no excuse. i take full responsibility for my words and I’m not here to ask for forgiveness. whether you believe me or not, I don't really care but I needed to acknowledge this so yeah thats it
I hate n****r
 
I wanted to make it clear that i'm not racist. the threads I posted before were just attempts of me trying to be funny, but there’s no excuse. i take full responsibility for my words and I’m not here to ask for forgiveness. whether you believe me or not, I don't really care but I needed to acknowledge this so yeah thats it
who gaf im racist against foids
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top