Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Rate Elliott Smith

angelica

beta
One of my favorite singers, and I feel like his fans are not honest on their opinions on his looks so rate him. Personally, I don't find him attractive, but a lot of his fan, female and male, do, so idk. Probably just smv for being famous, good voice, and rich. btw im new and i felt like posting something stupid for my first thread so yeah
5′ 9″

Attachments

• ELLIOTT SMITH TURNS 50!.jpg
    ELLIOTT SMITH TURNS 50!.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 11
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 11
  • elliott smith.jpg
    elliott smith.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 11
LTN, he looks like a worse version of Eddie Munson.

looks normal i guess but low on psl standards

he also is very aged it seems

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kirby Ratings 2
JJkent Ratings 56
paitanoz Ratings 12
Pau Torres Ratings 4