Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me and tell me what I need to work on (M15)

Acne care, squinting, maybe darken your eyebrows or use a product for them and shape them a little better (don't overdo otherwise it may look gay). And the best advice I can give you is to go to the gym, but keep in mind it may stunt your growth at such a young age. So maybe wait it out, I don't know.

Forget squinting. It’s a bad temp solution that’s totally unnatural to do when unnecessary (not in the sun).

There’s a lot of surgery you could get when you’re older if you care that much, but they’re expensive and dangerous (not getting results you wanted and needing a revisions is stressful). All your flaws are small, but there’s a little too many of them. You’re like a 5.5.

In the meantime, start with the gym, and work your neck with care. Stop caring about sex and girls, too. They’ll come to you when you’re in your late 20s’ and 30s’ when you have some status and assets, but even then you’d be wise to wait. Just tell your mates you’re not focused on women until later in life, outside of a light friendship. Say “what good are they if you can’t use them as nature wants? to have children, and I’m not ready for that yet”. If they make a rebuttal, just tell them they’re not awake, and being stupid, in a playful confident way. Remember, sex is literally for having children. Not having sex for that purpose, but just to ‘get off’, is like eating food and vomiting it out because it tastes nice (rather than using it for energy, which is its purpose).

Back