Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me brutally 14 Female

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do You have any other advice for me
Surgeries I need to get once i'm 18?
pls ty

she doesnt want boneless
She herself is boneless and Romanian is average in bones not boneless (only he himself has called him boneless noone so he is self proclaimed boneless)

Brutal chit this also a bad photo tho

Ltb but some decent potential. Clean your hair + wear some makeup

Do You have any other advice for me
Surgeries I need to get once i'm 18?
pls ty
As someone who plans on getting cosmetic surgeries, Im just saying, no one actually needs to get cosmetic surgeries. I know this is a looksmaxxing forum, but I mean nothing’s wrong with how you look naturally just so you know. And you’ll probably look a bit different once your 18 anyway

I also wanted to get surgeries done when I was 14, but honestly you'd probably be better off just trying more superficial things like makeup and wearing nice clothes at least for right now, rather than focusing on what surgeries to get

RomanianCel would still date though

As someone who plans on getting cosmetic surgeries, Im just saying, no one actually needs to get cosmetic surgeries. I know this is a looksmaxxing forum, but I mean nothing’s wrong with how you look naturally just so you know. And you’ll probably look a bit different once your 18 anyway
It will not change a females 8/10 natural smv so ur right

I also wanted to get surgeries done when I was 14, but honestly you'd probably be better off just trying more superficial things like makeup and wearing nice clothes at least for right now, rather than focusing on what surgeries to get
Do all creatures from the female species want to get at the age of 14 years or u and op are only weird