Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me please

You forgot to add pictures:chad::chad:

you look sweaty are you ok?

Sorry if this offends you, but when i first saw the photos i thought oh he is gay. Idk if you are and idc tbh.but that is what i think when seeing these photos

Hahaha I put moisturizer on face and it reflects to the mobile light that's why it looks like sweaty
and why you take pic just after moistorizing your face lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry if this offends you, but when i first saw the photos i thought oh he is gay. Idk if you are and idc tbh.but that is what i think when seeing these photos
No I am not

Haha and why do you think like that ?you
No I am notyo
and why you take pic just after moistorizing your face lo

and why you take pic just after moistorizing your face lol
You didn't rate it I wanna be better

No I am notyo
The reason why i thought it was because the look in your eyes but also the pose you make and shirtless. If i think about 2 guys sending eachother pictures to get eachother hard i think of pictures like this. +your lips are quite feminine. And you glow like discoball

(This is no hate)

The reason why i thought it was because the look in your eyes but also the pose you make and shirtless. If i think about 2 guys sending eachother pictures to get eachother hard i think of pictures like this. +your lips are quite feminine. And you glow like discoball

(This is no hate)
Because I used moisturizer before the picture that's why it looks like that

(This is no hate)
How can I delete?

You look almost indian-chad but in an extremely uncanny version caricature of a chad
I am not gonna lie and i dont want to hate, but your the worst at rating.

I am not gonna lie and i dont want to hate, but your the worst at rating.
I didn't understand what he said can you tell me what should I work on I want your suggestions

I would say 5/10, mid good facial features but awful harmony, I think your facial features despite looking sharp look kind of feminine, overall, those facial features can be attractive to girls into hardmaxxing