Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate my looks 0/10 brutally honest I’m 5’4 16 is it over for me? And how can I improve everything

PeteBaker14

Be as honest as possible I can take it just need to know what’s wrong and how I can improve and be better

Attachments

• 4D3D7F9F-2C3E-4F2D-A238-9DCA06DDB75A.jpeg
    4D3D7F9F-2C3E-4F2D-A238-9DCA06DDB75A.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 66FDBF14-7FDA-490F-9E0C-ABE8D26F35DB.jpeg
    66FDBF14-7FDA-490F-9E0C-ABE8D26F35DB.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 76
  • D7B9655A-70EA-46E0-A3F2-5F3A52E6050B.jpeg
    D7B9655A-70EA-46E0-A3F2-5F3A52E6050B.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 78
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're only 16 give yourself a few more years to mature and keep up with mewing to see it sooner
I’ve been trying to new but I’m unable to close my teeth whilst having my tounge to the roof of my mouth Altho when I don’t close my teeth it does work. Do you know what could be wrong?

I’ve been trying to new but I’m unable to close my teeth whilst having my tounge to the roof of my mouth Altho when I don’t close my teeth it does work. Do you know what could be wrong?
Try pushing your tongue up when your mouth is closed then open your mouth and let it go up even more then close your mouth again

Try pushing your tongue up when your mouth is closed then open your mouth and let it go up even more then close your mouth again
Trying this still can’t manage to keep my tounge up when my teeth are closed

Use volufiline on your lips for plump lips. Jaw trainer, make sure to work your jaw equally to avoid asymmetry. Gua sha to carve out your features, and fix the asymmetry in your eyes (don’t eyepull that only stretches your skin and makes it worse). Make sure you apply a moisturizer before you gua sha so it glides smoothly. Sleep only on your back (for symmetry) and switch to silk pillowcases (better for hair and skin). Find your face shape and decide on a proper haircut based on that (and your liking of course). Use rosemary oil on your eyelashes for thickness and growth (use an eyelash curler to lift up your lashes, not too much though). Clean up your eyebrows either yourself with a eyebrow razor or professionally (make sure it’s threaded if you get it done professionally, not waxed because that stretch’s the skin in your eye area). Invest in Korean skincare keep it simple doesn’t have to be 20 steps (cleanser, serum for your concern, retinol (once you’re 20 in order to slow the aging process and prevent wrinkles/fine lines), then moisturizer) in that exact order. However, there’s so many aspects that go into skincare so I can expand on that if you’d like as well as products I can recommend. Start hitting the gym it not only improves your looks drastically but also your mentality and confidence. And of course chew gum, however do not chew on any artificial sweeteners, colors, and chemically processed gum (regular gum is made up of plastic and rubber btw look it up if you’re skeptical). Chew on mastic gum or falim gum, mastic gum is the better option as it’s completely natural however it can be considered a little pricey, while falim is not completely natural however is cheap (100 pcs for $6). Boost your testosterone levels for height, you can do this by getting more sleep, a healthy diet, and exercise. Vitamin D plays a big role in your height so make sure you incorporate it daily. Also it’s never over.

Use volufiline on your lips for plump lips. Jaw trainer, make sure to work your jaw equally to avoid asymmetry. Gua sha to carve out your features, and fix the asymmetry in your eyes (don’t eyepull that only stretches your skin and makes it worse). Make sure you apply a moisturizer before you gua sha so it glides smoothly. Sleep only on your back (for symmetry) and switch to silk pillowcases (better for hair and skin). Find your face shape and decide on a proper haircut based on that (and your liking of course). Use rosemary oil on your eyelashes for thickness and growth (use an eyelash curler to lift up your lashes, not too much though). Clean up your eyebrows either yourself with an eyebrow razor or professionally (make sure it’s threaded if you get it done professionally, not waxed because that stretch’s the skin in your eye area). Invest in Korean skincare keep it simple doesn’t have to be 20 steps (cleanser, serum for your concern, retinol (once you’re 20 in order to slow the aging process and prevent wrinkles/fine lines), then moisturizer) in that exact order. However, there’s so many aspects that go into skincare so I can expand on that if you’d like as well as products I can recommend. Start hitting the gym it not only improves your looks drastically but also your mentality and confidence. And of course chew gum, however do not chew on any artificial sweeteners, colors, and chemically processed gum (regular gum is made up of plastic and rubber btw look it up if you’re skeptical). Chew on mastic gum or falim gum, mastic gum is the better option as it’s completely natural however it can be considered a little pricey, while falim is not completely natural however is cheap (100 pcs for $6). Boost your testosterone levels for height, you can do this by getting more sleep, a healthy diet, and exercise. Vitamin D plays a big role in your height so make sure you incorporate it daily. Also it’s never over.
Thank you man means a lot I’ll definitely invest in this and check it all out seems like a long process but I’m up for it should I also invest in an ice roller? I’ve heard they also are good in this field and how do you recommend losing face fat and dark circles on my eyes?

Of course! And yes, I was going to add how you should invest in an ice roller, ice your face every morning after using your cleanser. It helps to reduce inflammation, puffiness, the appearance of large pores, and other skin imperfections like fine lines and wrinkles. As for losing fat face I can tell you that it’s not fat you are concerned about but the overall facial structure. To fix this, use a jaw trainer and chew mastic gum to build your masseter muscle (your jaw) in order to achieve peak facial structure. For dark circles using a vitamin C serum or cream will brighten and get rid of any darkness. I recommend the CeraVe eye repair cream. Alsooo I’m a girl.

heightmaxx, as long as growth plates aren’t closed yet you might be able to get another inch or 2
natural:
workout, compound lifts, sprinting, stretches such as dead hangs

get your sleep on point 7-9 hours, go to bed before 10 for optimal hgh release

eat high protein and get in essential vitamins and minerals for your body to grow

green tea is a natural aromatase inhibitor, not sure how effective it is but I do it anyway

try to optimize your hgh and igf 1, these are hormones that are highly responsible for height growth.

also to reiterate, stretches and good posture will help immensely, also shoe lifts

non natty:
mk677 is a peptide/sarm that some gymcels use but can also aid in height growth
synthetic hgh is a non anabolic steroid hormone that is directly related to height growth

along with that there are what’s called aromatase inhibitors, these will lengthen the amount of time before your growth plates close. if you take anything this would be most beneficial, gives you more time to grow.

WHY NATURAL HGH OPTIMIZATION > ROIDS
your body produces top quality hgh straight from the source, buying it man made it will have impurities and can be detrimental to natural hgh production in the future.

in my opinion op you can go to the doctor and get a bone age test done or something to determine if your growth plates are closed, if not you can consider going on aromatase inhibitors and fixing your lifestyle to boost hgh production naturally. hope this helps and don’t blame me if it doesn’t work

Be as honest as possible I can take it just need to know what’s wrong and how I can improve and be better
as first sight I would say that you have a wrong sleep pattern and schedule, and also a bad diet

Keep going

MEWING IS COPE SON DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BUY SOME HGH INSTEAD

Back