Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate my looks, be brutally honest. I’m 16 and 6’1

nice height

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have a great face! It’s pretty symmetrical, I would say maybe try a different hairstyle, maybe a middle part and something fuller to cover your ears and neck so it doesn’t look as disconnected.
Thank you! Honestly I have a pretty big forehead so styles where my hair isn’t hiding it doesn’t look good at all. Thanks for the advice though.

I 2nd the hairstyle! Umm I would suggest implementing a facial routine in your daily life NIGHT and DAYTIME! Really important for quick results. That's really the basics to starting with your facial features, but if you wanna impress people, that's the way to get started.

mewing and chewing, experiment with hair, also skincare:
- use mostly gentle stuff don’t mess up skin barrier
- retinoids (adapalene no prescription)
fr that easy

Dman I'm jealous ngl, just at 16 you look great and at 6'1 you're unstoppable

you got a nice low third, but don’t suck your cheeks, It makes you look dumb, I would probably use some bonesmashing on the cheekbones to make them look more prominent, maybe some minox or peppermint oil in the eyebrows and almond oil on the eyelashes, I don’t know if eyepulling may be useful but anything that helps you with getting hunter eyes may work for you, you have great potential, I would recommend gymmaxxing and bulking for a season, any natural test booster would make you a f*****g mogger

you got a nice low third, but don’t suck your cheeks, It makes you look dumb, I would probably use some bonesmashing on the cheekbones to make them look more prominent, maybe some minox or peppermint oil in the eyebrows and almond oil on the eyelashes, I don’t know if eyepulling may be useful but anything that helps you with getting hunter eyes may work for you, you have great potential, I would recommend gymmaxxing and bulking for a season, any natural test booster would make you a f*****g mogger
sucking your cheeks makes you look like zoolander mf

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I wasn’t sucking in my cheeks, that’s just what my face looks like while mewing, I have been called out on it before and it is kinda annoying. Thank you for the advice though.

Back