- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,728
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 88,088
- Location
- Mumbai, India
@cr1st14n @Barbie @over0 @AuggyDauggy @rilkeanheart type beat niggaz I worked hard to make this cut so detailed so don’t be hatin
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dude…@cr1st14n @Barbie @over0 @AuggyDauggy @rilkeanheart type beat niggaz I worked hard to make this cut so detailed so don’t be hatin
View attachment 155591
I got that big ahh forehead maybe it’s cope but ever since I was a kid it seems to have been like thatit’s giving norwood II![]()
Your balding nigha@cr1st14n @Barbie @over0 @AuggyDauggy @rilkeanheart type beat niggaz I worked hard to make this cut so detailed so don’t be hatin
View attachment 155591
n***a I’ve been norwooding since I was 10 years old tbh reaper done came and forgot to take the restYour balding nigha
make an indian audio im tired of this shitn***a I’ve been norwooding since I was 10 years old tbh reaper done came and forgot to take the rest
make an indian audio im tired of this shit
You look like Indian version of me@cr1st14n @Barbie @over0 @AuggyDauggy @rilkeanheart type beat niggaz I worked hard to make this cut so detailed so don’t be hatin
View attachment 155591