- Joined
- Dec 7, 2025
- Messages
- 3,963
- Online time
- 17d 14h
- Reputation
- 7,921
Tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
54/68
Bhai i weigh the ingredients for thisIt looks tasty bhai
but macros over taste
What’s that mean54/68
I carefully analyzed each meal and you received 54 out of 68 points based on the quality of your cookingWhat’s that mean
crazy i couldnt fit these into my cut or maingain dietsBhai i weigh the ingredients for this
What can I do better?I carefully analyzed each meal and you received 54 out of 68 points based on the quality of your cooking
less yellow foods more blue onesWhat can I do better?
Goyslop how?Looks goyslop, ar you fat
I just see burger, pizza, sauce all over the place. I mean it doesn't look healthy but very deliciousGoyslop how?
Yeah but I cooked/made most of theseI just see burger, pizza, sauce all over the place. I mean it doesn't look healthy but very delicious