Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rating and advice (don’t be too harsh pls😞)

estssmoking

he everyone! im new here, and would appreciate any advice on how to improve my looks ♥️ ik i have assymetrical eyebrows and im working on that, and trust me i KNOW about my nose 😭 im planning on getting surgery this year. using clear skin filter on photo where im with glasses, and my lips differ in size on photos cause i have fillers and it depends on how hydrated i am throughout the day + im prone to bloating. photos of my side and full face are no filter no makeup

Attachments

• IMG_9746.jpeg
    IMG_9746.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_9745.jpeg
    IMG_9745.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_9731.jpeg
    IMG_9731.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_9742.jpeg
    IMG_9742.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_9730.jpeg
    IMG_9730.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
beautiful!! htb give me the hair routine NOW!!
thank you so much!! i don’t have any kind of super specific routine, i think the key is to use ouidad curl shaper milk, i use it as a primer and it is literally a holly grail!! more suitable for wavy curls though. any curl cream is fine, i don’t use a specific one. as for the gel, i like ouidad climate control strong hold, but it can be too much hold sometimes for my hair type. i form my curls with brush styling using a tangle teezer, then scrunch it with mousse (giovanni), apply gel and blow dry it! if you’re from the states im literally so jealous because i live in predominantly white county where no one has curly hair so i have to bend over backwards to find any curl products lmao

ur really pretty! 6.5/10 imo. do you sleep on your left side? Try sleeping on your back that might help the asymmetry on that side. ur eyebrows look fine to me! I think the only concerns would be getting rid of the dark circles around your eyes (it could also be you just have deep set eyes but it's hard to tell sometimes over photos), and with some good skincare and proper sleep can be fixed in a couple months.

ur really pretty! 6.5/10 imo. do you sleep on your left side? Try sleeping on your back that might help the asymmetry on that side. ur eyebrows look fine to me! I think the only concerns would be getting rid of the dark circles around your eyes (it could also be you just have deep set eyes but it's hard to tell sometimes over photos), and with some good skincare and proper sleep can be fixed in a couple months.
thank you so much for your kind words and advice! i’m a side sleeper, trying to get used to sleeping on my back and chewing symmetrically for now

thank you so much for your kind words and advice! i’m a side sleeper, trying to get used to sleeping on my back and chewing symmetrically for now
ur so welcome!! If sleeping on your back is too difficult try just switching sides each night. If you're able to, record yourself while you sleep on your back to make sure you aren't snoring. If you snore then you should get some breathing strips or just stop. I didnt even think about chewing but that would also cause some asymmetry. best of luck on ur journey <3

ur so welcome!! If sleeping on your back is too difficult try just switching sides each night. If you're able to, record yourself while you sleep on your back to make sure you aren't snoring. If you snore then you should get some breathing strips or just stop. I didnt even think about chewing but that would also cause some asymmetry. best of luck on ur journey <3
u shouldn't be sleeping on ur back regardless, switching sides is the better approach if ur concerned with asymmetry

he everyone! im new here, and would appreciate any advice on how to improve my looks ♥️ ik i have assymetrical eyebrows and im working on that, and trust me i KNOW about my nose 😭 im planning on getting surgery this year. using clear skin filter on photo where im with glasses, and my lips differ in size on photos cause i have fillers and it depends on how hydrated i am throughout the day + im prone to bloating. photos of my side and full face are no filter no makeup
You’re pretty

thank you so much!! i don’t have any kind of super specific routine, i think the key is to use ouidad curl shaper milk, i use it as a primer and it is literally a holly grail!! more suitable for wavy curls though. any curl cream is fine, i don’t use a specific one. as for the gel, i like ouidad climate control strong hold, but it can be too much hold sometimes for my hair type. i form my curls with brush styling using a tangle teezer, then scrunch it with mousse (giovanni), apply gel and blow dry it! if you’re from the states im literally so jealous because i live in predominantly white county where no one has curly hair so i have to bend over backwards to find any curl products lmao
I also use a tangle teezer, only use it for detangling though. Brush styling, finger coiling, all of that seems like a chore

Are those products cgm friendly?

I also use a tangle teezer, only use it for detangling though. Brush styling, finger coiling, all of that seems like a chore

Are those products cgm friendly?
not sure what cgm is. the way i do brush styling is very easy, i just brush downwards with tension, and scrunch it with hands. it takes prob around 5 minutes to do my whole head like that

You are really beautiful. How do girls like this find this forum?

You are really beautiful. How do girls like this find this forum?
thank you for your kindness! i’m from a slavic country, we have harsh beauty standards here and it’s normal to constantly want to improve your looks, but i think i’ll stop after getting my nose done

good looks, nice brows, make sure to accommodate your face shape with your curls, and the nosejob comment seemed on track with the ig model girl look if that it what you really want.

thank you for your kindness! i’m from a slavic country, we have harsh beauty standards here and it’s normal to constantly want to improve your looks, but i think i’ll stop after getting my nose done
Don't get a nose job you are nose is pretty good,don' t be like everyone

I can't notice the disproportion in your eyebrows and lips like you said, it's the kind of thing that only you notice. I would say that what you can improve would be the nose (as you said) and debloat. Other than that, you have high appeal and good coloring.