Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Rating every IOD I got from women

crazymonkey

Inspired by @girlfailure

A girl walking towards me at campus and doing a 180 turn after she looks at my face and starts walking faster.
- I give this one a strong 7/10 because its pretty obvious why she turned around, but still you can cope that it wss coincidence

A girl coming up to me and hugging me
-9/10 because it was a fucking dare in truth or dare istg this still makes me insecure as fuck

A group of girls starting to laugh after they pass me on the streets
-10/10 and they 100% laughted at me because they all looked at my face then looked at each other, whilst trying not to laugh and then bursting laughing after they pass me.

Now some common ones which I‘d rate below 5 because I got used to them:
-„you look scary“
-women INITIATING conversations with my htn friend but at the same time not looking at me at all
-literally 0 women showing any intrest in me. When I am chilling in uni with my friends they tell me how they have eye contact with girls or how girls smile at them. I never got to experience eye contact that lasts longer than 1 second.

Inspired by @girlfailure

A girl walking towards me at campus and doing a 180 turn after she looks at my face and starts walking faster.
- I give this one a strong 7/10 because its pretty obvious why she turned around, but still you can cope that it wss coincidence

-9/10 because it was a fucking dare in truth or dare istg this still makes me insecure as fuck

-10/10 and they 100% laughted at me because they all looked at my face then looked at each other, whilst trying not to laugh and then bursting laughing after they pass me.

-„you look scary“
-women INITIATING conversations with my htn friend but at the same time not looking at me at all
-literally 0 women showing any intrest in me. When I am chilling in uni with my friends they tell me how they have eye contact with girls or how girls smile at them. I never got to experience eye contact that lasts longer than 1 second.
All this stuff is difficult to rate because body language is too subtle, especially those sort of things, to be gauged accurately just by reading a description of it.

They might have thought you were the bees knees.

Also, two different people can react the same way to something but for completely opposite reasons. For instance the first girl might have walked away faster because she was disgusted by you, or maybe because you're really attractive and it made her insecure but she didn't want to take the chance on you talking to her then finding out she's a dweeb or something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All this stuff is difficult to rate because body language is too subtle, especially those sort of things, to be gauged accurately just by reading a description of it.

They might have thought you were the bees knees.

Also, two different people can react the same way to something but for completely opposite reasons. For instance the first girl might have walked away faster because she was disgusted by you, or maybe because you're really attractive and it made her insecure but she didn't want to take the chance on you talking to her then finding out she's a dweeb or something.
holy cope

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think so. Why don't you get a pair of glasses and look in the mirror. You're handsome.
Youre right. The problem all along of my inceldom was that I wasnt wearing glasses. Tomorrow I will buy glasses and will slay 10 stacys

Youre right. The problem all along of my inceldom was that I wasnt wearing glasses. Tomorrow I will buy glasses and will slay 10 stacys
Yeah, you just need confidence. Get a pair of glasses and look at yourself in the mirror. You're gonna like what you see. Then you won't feel self conscious when trying to talk to girls.

Inspired by @girlfailure

-„you look scary“
Nothing gives you more aura than walking down the hallway at school and a HTB with MTB friends stop talking and look at you (they were disgusted)

Yeah, you just need confidence. Get a pair of glasses and look at yourself in the mirror. You're gonna like what you see. Then you won't feel self conscious when trying to talk to girls.
make sure the glasses fit your face shape and flatter you, boxier sunglasses for men, rounder sunglasses for women. AND DONT GET PITT VIPERS (minus all aura)