Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

real quetion

Donsa

𓃶
Knowledgeable
Established Member
How can ugly mfs have a Stacy?
I know a guy who is low tier normie but he had 3-4 gfs at 17 and his current one is a f*****g stacy, solid 8/10
couldnt believe this n***a untill he showed me pics of them kissing and shit

hes about 6 foot but with nerd poture and not a good defined facial feature, not even a noticable jaw.
He is also skinny

Rly got me questioning my blackpill beliefs

is he rich , and maybe the stacies arent really stacies after all
its normal for woman to date down , because they will have more power in the relationship

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
is he rich , and maybe the stacies arent really stacies after all
its normal for woman to date down , because they will have more power in the relationship
btw he is the guy telling ''just talk to her''
''be confident'' and bluepilled hit like ''be yourself''

I wouldnt belive a bluepilled normie guy would have better dating life than me lol
(i brutally mog him)

Teenager relationships are f****d up also many girls are attracted to effeminate femboy looking ahh n*****s at this age. I know a dude who straight up has no chin and wears jeans shorts and somehow pulls girls
but in terms of k/d ratio if we think about it most of these ugly dudes that somehow pull are just very sociable and maybe ask 100 girl out and get 1 that are interested.

can i see a pic?

Teenager relationships are f****d up also many girls are attracted to effeminate femboy looking ahh n*****s at this age. I know a dude who straight up has no chin and wears jeans shorts and somehow pulls girls
but in terms of k/d ratio if we think about it most of these ugly dudes that somehow pull are just very sociable and maybe ask 100 girl out and get 1 that are interested.
oi bro sunithws tin peftoun se oti exei mouni
to periergo omws einai oti tous kathontai kales kapoies fores

Last edited:
You could be either underrating/overrating one or both parties
Even then, you should always question everything
How is the relationship dynamic? Is the man a betabuxx cuck?
Is there something we don’t know that’s happening under the surface?
How old are they?
Are they even dating? Could they be family?
Who is that guy? Does he have any status in anyway? Does he own specific things?

How can ugly mfs have a Stacy?
I know a guy who is low tier normie but he had 3-4 gfs at 17 and his current one is a f*****g stacy, solid 8/10
couldnt believe this n***a untill he showed me pics of them kissing and shit

hes about 6 foot but with nerd poture and not a good defined facial feature, not even a noticable jaw.
He is also skinny

Rly got me questioning my blackpill beliefs
i am not a stacy but i personally date down because i don’t want to feel like my man is out of my league.

You could be either underrating/overrating one or both parties
Even then, you should always question everything
How is the relationship dynamic? Is the man a betabuxx cuck?
Is there something we don’t know that’s happening under the surface?
How old are they?
Are they even dating? Could they be family?
Who is that guy? Does he have any status in anyway? Does he own specific things?
we are talking abou 17 year olds dude

Back