Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion rejection stories

pompompurino

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
hey i just wanted to see if anyone wanted to share some embarrassing rejection stories from their past, ill go first! :) (pretty embarrassing)

last year i started working at this movie theater and got a crush on one of my coworkers, we both had an interest in reading manga and watching anime and we’d talk pretty often about that stuff. eventually i worked up the courage to ask if he wanted to watch the new barbie movie that came out from last year since he had kept repeating that he had no one to watch it with. we went to go watch it together and i thought it went pretty well, after that i would try to text him often bc i thought maybe he had an interest in me. overtime (literally like 3 days) he got drier and just stopped responding all together☠️☠️, left me on delivered. now here’s where the story gets embarrassing… my friend wanted to know what he looked like and i thought id sneak a picture of him to show her (what a mistake that was), i made like little jokes about how we were gonna get married someday and stuff. one day she posted a screenshot of me talking that way about him to her spam account on instagram because she thought it was funny, completely forgetting the fact one of his best friends was on her account. his friend ended up showing him and he ended up being scared of me and referring to me as desperate. ☠️☠️ honestly, kind of funny to look back at but at the time my life felt like it was OVER. (i continued working with him after that and he did NOT speak to me again, i attached a photo of me being left on delivered).

Attachments

• IMG_8525.jpeg
    IMG_8525.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 30
I got rejected by a girl named Mercedes she was the popular Latina in school she seem uninterested in everyone except this guy named roman I tired to ask her out she went out with me for a day before she left me the very next day for roman it was brutal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got rejected by a girl named Mercedes she was the popular Latina in school she seem uninterested in everyone except this guy named roman I tired to ask her out she went out with me for a day before she left me the very next day for roman it was brutal
damn😭

hey i just wanted to see if anyone wanted to share some embarrassing rejection stories from their past, ill go first! :) (pretty embarrassing)

last year i started working at this movie theater and got a crush on one of my coworkers, we both had an interest in reading manga and watching anime and we’d talk pretty often about that stuff. eventually i worked up the courage to ask if he wanted to watch the new barbie movie that came out from last year since he had kept repeating that he had no one to watch it with. we went to go watch it together and i thought it went pretty well, after that i would try to text him often bc i thought maybe he had an interest in me. overtime (literally like 3 days) he got drier and just stopped responding all together☠️☠️, left me on delivered. now here’s where the story gets embarrassing… my friend wanted to know what he looked like and i thought id sneak a picture of him to show her (what a mistake that was), i made like little jokes about how we were gonna get married someday and stuff. one day she posted a screenshot of me talking that way about him to her spam account on instagram because she thought it was funny, completely forgetting the fact one of his best friends was on her account. his friend ended up showing him and he ended up being scared of me and referring to me as desperate. ☠️☠️ honestly, kind of funny to look back at but at the time my life felt like it was OVER. (i continued working with him after that and he did NOT speak to me again, i attached a photo of me being left on delivered).
what was his looks level and race

This is something I would never wish on my worst enemy 😭 My stomach started to hurt after reading this. I hope that one day he will realize that he fumbled someone rlly cool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is something I would never wish on my worst enemy 😭 My stomach started to hurt after reading this. I hope that one day he will realize that he fumbled someone rlly cool
it was easily one of the most embarrassing moments but it’s so funny now, i laugh about it with my friend everytime it gets brought up LOL😭

Brutal
Didn't know females get rejected too
Low t guy btw

Back