- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Messages
- 2,330
- Online time
- 5d 27m
- Reputation
- 6,236
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@salchipapa i confirm
That thread where I pretended to like brahmin more than u was so cagefuel tbhI remember you baiting me into leaking my cock to you whilst pretending to be a girl
why did people think you were me, we act nothing alikeI didn't know you were my alt
u have a short skullWhat did cake said about my skull last year
What elseu have a short skull
I dont remember n***a ngl. I talked to u ab biotechWhat else
mmmh....I dont remember n***a ngl. I talked to u ab biotech
idk man, mayb something about people not having limits or smth. My memory is nuked from degen lifestyle lately. But just ask n9, its memmmh....
What did you said you saw as an ideal future you wanted to be part of its making
How can you prove that thooooidk man, mayb something about people not having limits or smth. My memory is nuked from degen lifestyle lately. But just ask n9, its me