Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Saw a EE foid today at the airport

Preston_Real

Most of white people I see at the airport tend to be American or British, and it’s rare to spot anyone from Eastern Europe. While I was having lunch at a restaurant, a young foid with blonde hair, pale skin, and light blue eyes walked in, and at first glance, I thought she might be a stacy. But after a closer look, I noticed she was just another recessed becky. Happens often with white people. I look at their coloring and think they are brad pitt ot margot robbie lookalike until I take a closer look and notice their bone structure and receding hairlines. Most Whites look good at first glance.

She looked very slavic. Stunted midface, high slavic hairline and what not. She looked young around 20-25 if I had to guess. She was with an older Indian woman and a few Indian kids. One of the kids looked somewhat mixed. He had olive skin, dark eyes but brown hair and euro bone structure. They sat near me, and when she spoke to give her order I legit cringed inside, her English had a heavy Slavic accent. Legit down syndrome tier. It somehow sounded even more horrible than the stereotypical pajeet accent. She had ordered some Rogan Josh which I'm sure she won't be able to handle. Anyways I paid my bill and left.

Last edited:
I don't understand the hype about slavic foids tbh. Western pheno look 10x more high class. North atlantid pheno like this mogs tf out of slavic phenos

View attachment 49549
Because of the pure trad wife fantasy lmao. Unless your meet her in a deep rural area, most eastern european women are far worse than western women

Most of white people I see at the airport tend to be American or British, and it’s rare to spot anyone from Eastern Europe. While I was having lunch at a restaurant, a young foid with blonde hair, pale skin, and light blue eyes walked in, and at first glance, I thought she might be a stacy. But after a closer look, I noticed she was just another recessed becky. Happens often with white people. I look at their coloring and think they are brad pitt ot margot robbie lookalike until I take a closer look and notice their bone structure and receding hairlines. Most Whites look good at first glance.

She looked very slavic. Stunted midface, high slavic hairline and what not. She looked young around 20-25 if I had to guess. She was with an older Indian woman and a few Indian kids. One of the kids looked somewhat mixed. He had olive skin, dark eyes but brown hair and euro bone structure. They sat near me, and when she spoke to give her order I legit cringed inside, her English had a heavy Slavic accent. Legit down syndrome tier. It somehow sounded even more horrible than the stereotypical pajeet accent. She had ordered some Rogan Josh which I'm sure she won't be able to handle. Anyways I paid my bill and left.
My goodness. Why you so hateful towards the Slavic folks? Who cares that their English isn't good.

Lol, I actually blend my accent to piss people like you off. Especially at work. I'm American and grew up in the Midwest but I speak English with a mixed accent of South African, Southern Alabama redneck, n****r, Arab throat sounds, and sprinkle it with Chinese grammar to maximize the irritation.