Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Saw Choripan in my dream

RainbowDash

roped
Reputable
Established ★
In my dream, I found myself in a foggy, desolate town. The streets were empty, but I could feel someone watching me. Suddenly, a figure emerged from the mist: It was Choripan. His eyes were wild with a strange obsession, and he kept shouting, “Show me pictures of the average man and woman!!”

I felt a chill run down my spine. I didn’t understand why he wanted this, but I knew I had to get away. I turned and ran down the narrow alleys, weaving between crumbling buildings, but every corner I turned, there he was—Choripan, relentless and insistent, his voice echoing in my ears.

“Where are they? I need to see them!” he yelled, his tone growing more frantic. I tried to reason with him, to explain I didn’t have what he wanted, but he didn’t listen. He only got closer, his shadow stretching like a dark cloud over me.

I stumbled into a crowded marketplace, but the people around me were faceless, mere silhouettes. I called for help, but they couldn’t hear me, their attention absorbed by their own conversations. Choripan was right behind me, his breath hot on my neck, and I could feel the panic rising.

Desperate, I darted into a narrow alley, hoping to lose him. My heart raced as I pressed my back against the cold, rough wall, trying to catch my breath. I thought I had finally escaped. But then, a rustle echoed in the shadows. There he was again, more determined than ever, his eyes glinting with mania.

“Why won’t you just show me?” he demanded, his voice a mixture of rage and desperation. I felt trapped, as if the very air around me was closing in.

Every attempt to flee led me back to him. It was a nightmare of endless pursuit, with Choripan always lurking, always demanding. I couldn’t escape the weight of his insistence, the dread of not knowing what would happen if I didn’t comply.

Just when I thought I would be caught, I jolted awake, heart pounding. The dream lingered in my mind, a haunting reminder of how fear can chase you down, no matter where you try to hide.