Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

selfish doctors are trying to ruin my life

Cage

Life ends at 18
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
Guild
The Paragon
Ive contacted 3 different doctors and all of them refuse to give me a growth plate analysis
im tempted to just use aromasin regardless but i dont want to waste my money

17.75 years old and 5'9.5
over :(

what should i do?

your doctor is cucked if he denies an xray, there is literally nothing wrong or dangerous about that
go to another doctor
check if you have grown at all in the past 6 months
if not then your plates are closed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
your doctor is cucked if he denies an xray, there is literally nothing wrong or dangerous about that
go to another doctor
check if you have grown at all in the past 6 months
if not then your plates are closed
I have grown in the past 6 months :D
fuck this im hopping on any chinese manufactured chemical i can get my hands on

what country?

if you are in usa it might not be over you can probably contact a doctor who will do it

Ive contacted 3 different doctors and all of them refuse to give me a growth plate analysis

what should i do?
may be because you underage ask your parents to request it or wait until your 18

what should i do?
4.1 tanner stage, growth plates close in less than a year. Man, just blast 10 IU HGH, Asin will keep it open for another half year added onto maybe 8 months so you can maybe expect 0.5-1 in just from that. Banded sleeping and vibration therapy can maybe add a couple more cm. Some hope and results left tbh. I'm at 4.6 and I've grown maybe a quarter of a cm in past few weeks.

canada
i just bought the mk677 regardless
better safe than sorry tbh
Mk677 will not yield that great of results for height, maybe bones that still have open plates longer. + you'll get prediabetic blood glucoselevels. If you're running Mk677 risk it and run slin + berberine and 50-75 mg. Either that or peptide stack.

Mk677 will not yield that great of results for height, maybe bones that still have open plates longer. + you'll get prediabetic blood glucoselevels. If you're running Mk677 risk it and run slin + berberine and 50-75 mg. Either that or peptide stack.
50-75 mg can mimic maybe 4-7 iu of hgh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked] Mewing 28