Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

should I get layers??

Datt

skull
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
6,631
Solutions
1
Online time
11d 1h
Reputation
12,399
Location
vinland
my hair is really long its up to my lower back and I'm thinking about cutting it just a little but im thinking about getting layers idk if I should tho
 
yes layers always look good and add something
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top