Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should I use height fraud shoes

Whitepill

egirlslayer2
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
I always see mfs at school with shoes that give 1 inch or above shoe boost and my shoes don’t give as much (pretty much nothing) should I go for it and use basketball shoes or sun chit

I always see mfs at school with shoes that give 1 inch or above shoe boost and my shoes don’t give as much (pretty much nothing) should I go for it and use basketball shoes or sun chit
what shoes do u usually wear?

Do not use it at the gym. If yoh deadlift or squats it raises your foot In way that inhibits your strength big time. I tried flat foot deadlift and was stronger around 20%

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do not use it at the gym. If yoh deadlift or squats it raises your foot In way that inhibits your strength big time. I tried flat foot deadlift and was stronger around 20%
Ok good to know

maybe just get bulkier,more platformed shoes i heard shoe booster hurt (esp if your wearing it 6 hrs 5 days a week)
No I just wanna try like basketball shoes or sum

oh yh than definitely they look nice and larp height also may look like u play basketball(idk if that is an attractive sport where u live)
It is and I used to so that’s good thank you

Ur 6' 3

Shoes lift should never be Your primary walking shoes. The effects it has on your postural chain is comical. Of course short term people who use it won't notice but give it a few years. Also it effects your comfortability with your height and might give you slight health dysphoria. You will get used to them.and when you don't wear them you.will feel worse. Not saying they can't be used. I prefer spinal decompression and ways to maximize your natural posture because at least those last with or with out shoes. Though it's not as easy to gain.

Back