Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Should the girliesss be allowed on .org?

Should they?

• Total voters

RainbowDash

Reputable
Established
I personally think that they shouldn't.. simply cause of the userbase.I don't think moids there can control themselves they'll just start jestermaxxing, sliding in DMS and shit.

Ironically I think it would be worse if they had significantly less females as well , cause you would end up with a bunch of orbiters, obsessing over them.

I could see how women's perspective could be very useful in ratings , maybe giving an insight of the "female gaze" (just download Pinterest and browse a little)

But like I said moids are moids.. Especially touch starved ones oof.Bad combo.

Plus let's let them rot in their spaces .I would hate it if a bunch of moids raided my fave tranny hating forum.

I think they all lowkey have a crush on you and they don't want the legit gays to steal you
Same user named @thecel was pming me asking me where i live and asking if he could lose his virginity to me and f*ck me in the shower I stg shit was horrendous to read I'm not actually gay i swear it made me wanna kms

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 44108

I never expose pms but this n*gga was legit shameless he kept spamming me with this gay bs i thought he was friendly at first then BAM gay shit outta nowhere i pray he was joking
Could be a bit bicurious.. getting dicked down by a .org member is a once-in-a-lifetime.

I personally think that they shouldn't.. simply cause of the userbase.I don't think moids there can control themselves they'll just start jestermaxxing, sliding in DMS and shit.

Ironically I think it would be worse if they had significantly less females as well , cause you would end up with a bunch of orbiters, obsessing over them.

I could see how women's perspective could be very useful in ratings , maybe giving an insight of the "female gaze" (just download Pinterest and browse a little)

But like I said moids are moids.. Especially touch starved ones oof.Bad combo.

Plus let's let them rot in their spaces .I would hate it if a bunch of moids raided my fave tranny hating forum.
I’d like to personally invite you for a day to visit the .org headquarters. I’ll show you every corner of the forum, and I think you’ll enjoy it as well as meeting our good, innocent users. The offer stands.

P.S. this is not a joke

Same user named @thecel was pming me asking me where i live and asking if he could lose his virginity to me and f*ck me in the shower I stg shit was horrendous to read I'm not actually gay i swear it made me wanna kms
Nahhh no way for real?

I honestly want foids to join so we can all get nudes and have e sex
The moment a girl joins that forum, they will pounce on her like a lion on a gazelle. Honestly, I get asked a lot why women aren't allowed, but little do they know it's also for their own protection.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 7
RainbowDash Off-Topic 18
alibus Looksmaxxing 6
Quncho Off-Topic 4