Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Shouldn't be wearing deodorant if you're a man

fucking christ you smell
"Bee bop I'm byro I don't care about my testosterone I only care if I smell like soap"
 
Meep Morp I have to worry about my test levels because I am a Soy chud that has low T
Real shit bro it doesn't make any sense to disregard all the harmful effects and just repeat the same argument "oh I bet you smell"
 
there's something Arabs use called misk

it's basically natural deodorant and it smells so fucking good
yeye you rite
pretty sure its the same as musk, derived from male musk deers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top