Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion side profilešŸ‘

pompompurino

female gymcel
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
here is my side profile, i finally took pictures again, any improvement tips? any recessions?
(i need my hair to grow faster, i feel like id look so much better with super long curly hair rather than short. i hate having to be patient for this, bc itā€™ll probably take over a year.)

Attachments

• IMG_9239.jpeg
    IMG_9239.jpeg
    511.4 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_9238.jpeg
    IMG_9238.jpeg
    976.8 KB · Views: 238
I think youā€™ve reached your peak when it comes to looksmaxing. Thereā€™s not much left that would make a significant difference. The only improvements I can think of are more defined cheekbones, less buccal fat, and a more defined jawline. All these need surgery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think youā€™ve reached your peak when it comes to looksmaxing. Thereā€™s not much left that would make a significant difference. The only improvements I can think of are more defined cheekbones, less buccal fat, and a more defined jawline. All these need surgery.
i definitely agree on the more defined cheekbones and buccal fat part, still focused on losing bf% and staying at the weight iā€™m currently at. hopefully my face is my defined by then. iā€™ll take pictures again a couple months from now and show you guys!

i definitely agree on the more defined cheekbones and buccal fat part, still focused on losing bf% and staying at the weight iā€™m currently at. hopefully my face is my defined by then. iā€™ll take pictures again a couple months from now and show you guys!
more* not my omg

Youā€™re still young, so it could just be due to hormones. I had fuller cheeks as a teen, but now at 24, theyā€™ve become hollow. Maturity plays a big role in looksmaxing, something most people tend to overlook.

here is my side profile, i finally took pictures again, any improvement tips? any recessions?
(i need my hair to grow faster, i feel like id look so much better with super long curly hair rather than short. i hate having to be patient for this, bc itā€™ll probably take over a year.)
great side profile, ever thought about growing out your hair? you have a very nice texture

great side profile, ever thought about growing out your hair? you have a very nice texture
thank you so much! and yes, iā€™m currently growing it out :). do you have any oils or anything to recommend for hair growth? i want it very long

thank you so much! and yes, iā€™m currently growing it out :). do you have any oils or anything to recommend for hair growth? i want it very long
There's no hard evidence that oils grow hair. The only thing clinically proven to grow hair is minoxidil and that shit has a lot of side effects But oils do nourish hair. I use black jamaican castor oil for my eyebrows, it makes them darker giving them a fuller look.

There's no hard evidence that oils grow hair. The only thing clinically proven to grow hair is minoxidil and that shit has a lot of side effects But oils do nourish hair. I use black jamaican castor oil for my eyebrows, it makes them darker giving them a fuller look.
rosemary oil is proven to grow hair
you are right most other oils nourish, castor is good for that

ur boneless get implants or ruin ur health

u wish

Dude Iā€™m pretty sure you played catwoman in The Batman. Anyways I think you should watch your underbite and possible try braces for realignment

Dude Iā€™m pretty sure you played catwoman in The Batman. Anyways I think you should watch your underbite and possible try braces for realignment
she doesnt look like she has underbite

iā€™d kill for her hollow cheeks man

I have the same thing and I was told it was an ugly underbite šŸ˜­
her lips are lined up
if her mandible was more foward than her maxilla then it would be an underbite
but she doesnt look like she has that

Genuinely cant find anything wrong with it ,I get the appeal of having hollow cheeks ,but you don't really need it you're really cute

ur side profile is SOO pretty , also felt on the short curly hair part since my hair is naturally curly & i did a bigg chop so ive been in a lil awkward growing out phase but you look so good!!

ur side profile is SOO pretty , also felt on the short curly hair part since my hair is naturally curly & i did a bigg chop so ive been in a lil awkward growing out phase but you look so good!!
thank you!!! curly hair is so annoying but i still love it:peepoclap:
hopefully in 6 months there will be more of a difference with it, i feel bald asf

dogmaxxed

over developed mandible and lower maxilla + unprojected upper third
gives the appearance of a dogs snount
The mandible doesnā€™t appear to be overdeveloped, this only might be due to her head position. The upper third of her face might look less projected, possibly because her hair is covering her forehead. Overall, these proportions are common across many women Inhabe seen. Especially on light to darker skinned women, and aren't inherently bad. Each race has its own range of facial proportions, so a single standard or number isnā€™t applicable.

The mandible doesnā€™t appear to be overdeveloped, this only might be due to her head position. The upper third of her face might look less projected, possibly because her hair is covering her forehead. Overall, these proportions are common across many women Inhabe seen. Especially on light to darker skinned women, and aren't inherently bad. Each race has its own range of facial proportions, so a single standard or number isnā€™t applicable.
jbw

ohhh i see, thank you for explainingšŸ™

she is hot
and she does not need projected upper third (brow ridge) bc shes not a man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Looksmaxxing 3
frankiehulmes Ratings 15