Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Side quests

I feel you oggy
The typa shit WE should be on

F586E9DD-8791-40A8-8EF5-636EFACEA3F8.jpeg
 
I used to have a best friend,I’m now best friends with his brother because he was slowly distancing himself throughout months. But I can’t help but feel sad when I do talk with him,I miss him so much.
 
I used to have a best friend,I’m now best friends with his brother because he was slowly distancing himself throughout months. But I can’t help but feel sad when I do talk with him,I miss him so much.
thats sad but try to move on tbh
 
I used to have a best friend,I’m now best friends with his brother because he was slowly distancing himself throughout months. But I can’t help but feel sad when I do talk with him,I miss him so much.
I know that feeling of someone distancing themselves from ya. Sucks man.

Did you ever ask what was up between the two of you? I remember a girl asked me if I hated her, it was so direct but it did make me tell her how I felt about our friendship. We made up after that
 
I know that feeling of someone distancing themselves from ya. Sucks man.

Did you ever ask what was up between the two of you? I remember a girl asked me if I hated her, it was so direct but it did make me tell her how I felt about our friendship. We made up after that
I don’t really know. He just quit the weed and kinda became boring JFL.
 
I don’t really know. He just quit the weed and kinda became boring JFL.
Weed ain’t even all that bad. Yeah maybe he wanted to distance himself from that kind of lifestyle but still no excuse for walking away from an entire friendship like that. Sorry man idk what to say to you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top