Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Slavic Girls>>

TZ7

Was on vacation in Prague last Summer, and why are all women, not only in the city, literally in the entire state so attractive? I live in Austria and traveled with the train there. First stop in the Czech Republic was some random ass town, and immediately the first three women who got into the train, were basically the most handsome women I've ever seen. Even just sitting at an outside table by a Cafe in the city, every 10 seconds Meghan Fox walked past me. I didn't talk to any of them– to shy for that, but it's just pleasing to look. Damn.

your women are breeding with curries
take jbc pill
It's so over man... Is it too much to ask for a Polish guy to get a Polish girl. Over. Kick the curries out of canada and watch things get better. I CANT STAND THIS SHIT! WHY ARE CURRIES STEALING MY SLAVIC GIRLS?!?! GIVE ME A CHANCE N1GGA!

It's so over man... Is it too much to ask for a Polish guy to get a Polish girl. Over. Kick the curries out of canada and watch things get better. I CANT STAND THIS SHIT! WHY ARE CURRIES STEALING MY SLAVIC GIRLS?!?! GIVE ME A CHANCE N1GGA!
Not at all too much , I beliEve its your natural right as is my right to breed with a tall tamil dude.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fr man. Here in Austria, my type of look gets more and more unpopular by women. It seems to me that every women here, only prefers curry guys, with black hair and brown eyes. 85 years ago in this country, things were very different based on that.

Fr man. Here in Austria, my type of look gets more and more unpopular by women. It seems to me that every women here, only prefers curry guys, with black hair and brown eyes. 85 years ago in this country, things were very different based on that.
In Canada, being ethnic adds to your appeal. White is seen as basic, plus everyone is brown anyway, so they can't be as picky. It's all wrong.

Yeh, in Austria at least 90% have brown eyes. Anyway, blue eyes and blonde hair are seem as too feminine here, by most of them. Especially women in my age. Beein dark, and having a full beard means you're more a man than a guy of my sort.

Yeh, in Austria at least 90% have brown eyes. Anyway, blue eyes and blonde hair are seem as too feminine here, by most of them. Especially women in my age. Beein dark, and having a full beard means you're more a man than a guy of my sort.
Yep, same here with my situation. I've been told I look feminine for being blond, my pheno is low appeal and not the norm.

You really think so? Rent I've heard is $600 USD/month -- very cheap. In nearly all of shithole U.S.A. double that won't even get you a studio....

No point in working if you can't get a fucking roof over your head doing it, so I've basically become unwittingly unemployed in shithole U.S.A.

You really think so? Rent I've heard is $600 USD/month -- very cheap. In nearly all of shithole U.S.A. double that won't even get you a studio....

No point in working if you can't get a fucking roof over your head doing it, so I've basically become unwittingly unemployed in shithole U.S.A.
Can't really hate the US, as I've never been there. Would like to visit it, yes, but I defo don't wanna live there. Over 1000$ for average rent is just insane tho. For example, in Austria a 600-700€ rent is considered as too high here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abuseddog Off-Topic 30