Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

So…

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
My manager today was fuckin tweaking 💀

I’ve known she’s been hitting on me this whole time but today it’s never been more direct. We were talking about the new uniforms the women had to wear and she was talking about trouser sizes and I stg she did this shit on purpose.

She kept going on about her trousers being “too big” (they fit perfectly fucking fine) and demonstrated to me how big they were for her by pulling on them and she showed me the side of her ass for a second too long.

Man if I was into grannies I’d be skipping like a jolly fellow
 
My manager today was fuckin tweaking 💀

I’ve known she’s been hitting on me this whole time but today it’s never been more direct. We were talking about the new uniforms the women had to wear and she was talking about trouser sizes and I stg she did this shit on purpose.

She kept going on about her trousers being “too big” (they fit perfectly fucking fine) and demonstrated to me how big they were for her by pulling on them and she showed me the side of her ass for a second too long.

Man if I was into grannies I’d be skipping like a jolly fellow
chad ramblings
 
Keep making threads about how David Gandy won in life and how you’ll never be like him
Looking at photos of Ramirez, then looking in the mirror…

It’s a sure way to ruin your day.

Look at photos of Ramirez online for like half an hour then go straight into the bathroom to look in the mirror. You’ll see how ugly as shit you are compared to him. You’ll never be him.

He was a homeless drug addicted smelly loser with no job, but yet he is better than you even if you were the CEO of a million dollar company.

He killed and murdered and was the best looking man to ever walk earth. He had 0 inhibition and was tall as fuck and wide as fuck with a big cock and bones that stick out of his head. You’re just a cuck who will die
 
Nah like I just got a job interview today after 30+ application

It’s today at 8;30 pm
Wishing you luck brother. I hope you prepared well. GLAZE the fuck out of the company and do your research on them trust me. Treat that shit like an exam if you really want the job
 
Wishing you luck brother. I hope you prepared well. GLAZE the fuck out of the company and do your research on them trust me. Treat that shit like an exam if you really want the job
Currently watching “how to ace a job interview” on YouTube rn
 
My manager today was fuckin tweaking 💀

I’ve known she’s been hitting on me this whole time but today it’s never been more direct. We were talking about the new uniforms the women had to wear and she was talking about trouser sizes and I stg she did this shit on purpose.

She kept going on about her trousers being “too big” (they fit perfectly fucking fine) and demonstrated to me how big they were for her by pulling on them and she showed me the side of her ass for a second too long.

Man if I was into grannies I’d be skipping like a jolly fellow
the bbcs mogs us white again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top