Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

So f*****g lazy to tanmax

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
So f*****g lazy... Send me some tanmaxing transformations please, i'm pretty sure it'll help me but.. you know.. who's gonna spend like whole 8 f*****g hours outside without LDAR'ing ofc

So f*****g lazy... Send me some tanmaxing transformations please, i'm pretty sure it'll help me but.. you know.. who's gonna spend like whole 8 f*****g hours outside without LDAR'ing ofc
this

Get Melanotan 2

You're a red head aren't you?

i wouldn't personally do a tan because it is much more risky if i were you. Just get spray tan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're a red head aren't you?

i wouldn't personally do a tan because it is much more risky if i were you. Just get spray tan.
@john Do you think it would benefit me, like at least a bit

20200723_145757.jpg

Also what's my PSL here, it's been a while... can you guess what i did to ascend :D

@john Do you think it would benefit me, like at least a bit

View attachment 14542

Also what's my PSL here, it's been a while... can you guess what i did to ascend :D
Obviously it would benefit you.

But my point is that you (especially) have to be very careful since unfortunately your skin will tend to burn quickly.

If you somehow get a tan, you must change the hair color too because it will look quite odd and not much contrasting.

You look well above average here, like a high tier normie. I think you thickened your hair and eyebrows, what else did you do?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Obviously it would benefit you.

But my point is that you (especially) have to be very careful since unfortunately your skin will tend to burn quickly.

If you somehow get a tan, you must change the hair color too because it will look quite odd and not much contrasting.

You look well above average here, like a high tier normie. I think you thickened your hair and eyebrows, what else did you do?
Exactly, and i'm going to apply peppermint oil + castor oil on eyelashes.. and just chew all day in attempt to get wider bigonial width i guess.. my temples already improved as you can see.. don't have money to buy IGF-1 tho

your pic looks really distorted tbh. id say just put some mass on, your body looks frail compared to your arms
high inhib to bulk... pretty sure it'll make my face worse, right

Back