Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

So many girls thirst over Shohei Ohtani and Fernando Tatis Jr.

Dandelions

Bonesmashing Everyday Until I Get Lean
Reputable
Established
Both of them are tall ethnic MTNs, is it virtue signaling, mentally ill girls, or do tall ethnic normies actually slay? It’s actually funny because Shohei Ohtani is the greatest athlete to ever walk this Earth and I see more girls making edits of him and thirsting over him than people actually talking about his play.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@JohnnyCage any clue why? I feel like girls just follows trends, if one girl says a guy is attractive then other girls will follow pursue because she said it. I should also add that Ohtani is 6’4 with a good build and so is Tatis.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both of them are tall ethnic MTNs, is it virtue signaling, mentally ill girls, or do tall ethnic normies actually slay? It’s actually funny because Shohei Ohtani is the greatest athlete to ever walk this Earth and I see more girls making edits of him and thirsting over him than people actually talking about his play.
1721525101613.pngStatus,height,frame,money, same thing with that 16 year old on spain Lamine yamal

Shohei looks good though

They both look good lol

Cuz I don’t think if they were MTN they would have as much appeal

As they do in realiry

HTN u think?
MTN but this is why I think this whole PSL number scale or MTN HTN CL whatever is stupid.

Doesn't factor in real world appeal and if you ever bring up the face that just maybe facial ratios and features are the only thing that matters then you will get shit on by PSL autists.

MTN but this is why I think this whole PSL number scale or MTN HTN CL whatever is stupid.

Doesn't factor in real world appeal and if you ever bring up the face that just maybe facial ratios and features are the only thing that matters then you will get shit on by PSL autists.
Buy lookism domain bhai