Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious So many people hate me IRL

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
Or see me as some burden or eye-sore to their perfect pretty life

It's so hard to cope because every time you leave your room everyone is just thinking you're a creep, weirdo etc. and just wants you gone as fast as possible.

If anyone can relate or has thoughts on the matter, please share

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am a very nice person too.

I am very quiet and shy in real life, I don't understand as to how people would think I am creepy or whatever.

Or see me as some burden or eye-sore to their perfect pretty life

It's so hard to cope because every time you leave your room everyone is just thinking you're a creep, weirdo etc. and just wants you gone as fast as possible.

If anyone can relate or has thoughts on the matter, please share
i understand you, fell welcome to come to me when in need of aid

I am very quiet and shy in real life, I don't understand as to how people would think I am creepy or whatever.
Negative tilts

maybe its from small things you do, maybe you daydream a lot and it looks like youre staring at people, it might be some kind of mannerisms you dont notice idk, try analyzing your behavior outside

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
maybe its from small things you do, maybe you daydream a lot and it looks like youre staring at people, it might be some kind of mannerisms you dont notice idk, try analyzing your behavior outside
I did this once