Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Some of y’all

Just tag Hannah and couple other foids bro

But nah seriously, just bimax alone is not only expensive and time consuming, but you also need braces for it and some other shit too for recovery. Plus it's all some form of placebo effect with these surgeries
 
Treat getting surgeries like it’s grocery shopping

“Hm yes, some fat grafts and a little bit of Lefort on the side”

For those who have like 5+ surgeries planned, lmao wrap it up. You ain’t doing allat
They're all coping tbh only 10% will get at least some kind of surgery
 
yea I said the same shit before, these n*****s acting like bimax doesn't cost 40k, I plan on surgerymaxxing but it's mostly really cheap stuff that I realistically planned out
Yeah people here only care about high cost high result surgery’s when smaller ones are just as good
 
Just tag Hannah and couple other foids bro

But nah seriously, just bimax alone is not only expensive and time consuming, but you also need braces for it and some other shit too for recovery. Plus it's all some form of placebo effect with these surgeries
legit its not that hard to tag
 
yea I said the same shit before, these n*****s acting like bimax doesn't cost 40k, I plan on surgerymaxxing but it's mostly really cheap stuff that I realistically planned out
Same. I only need filler in my case which is perfectly reasonable. Mfs take getting an invasive procedure which takes months or a year to recover from too lightly
 
I'm natural for life, who wants to be full of plastic lies anyway
 
Same. I only need filler in my case which is perfectly reasonable. Mfs take getting an invasive procedure which takes months or a year to recover from too lightly
idc about recover ngl if I could get it I would, you get something permanently fixed forever, but the thing is yea it's insanely expensive
 
okay but what abt my bimax, rhino, lip lift, custom 3d implants, lip filler, chin filler and jaw shaving 🥹🥹🥹🥹
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top