- Joined
- Jul 17, 2024
- Messages
- 11,586
- Online time
- 7d 18h
- Reputation
- 40,411
It's always some bullshit being posted every SINGLE DAY
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Users who make an account in this forum should all come prepacked with milkjar on ignored and they’d have to mark a slop filler box to see his threads
Anyone entertaining that f****t is beyond cooked
It's always some bullshit being posted every SINGLE DAY
Thats fucking wild, has to be some kind of achievement. When I first joined I also thought everything he said was dead serious.~—• @Clone •—~
@Nbernical do you know how many people have milkjar on ignore again? I believe it's 21 users.
Thats fucking wild, has to be some kind of achievement. When I first joined I also thought everything he said was dead serious.
26 now.~—• @Clone •—~
@Nbernical do you know how many people have milkjar on ignore again? I believe it's 21 users.
“Us ethnics are so inferior to whitebois”It's always some bullshit being posted every SINGLE DAY
he says the opposite in replies of other threads to be fair“Us ethnics are so inferior to whitebois”
“Us ethnics haven’t achieved anything”
“I hate my black life”
“No point in trying since I’m an ethnic”
“Us ethnics deserve to get cucked by whitebois”